Signed: 2021 MB A220 lease $323 ~40k MSRP 36/10

This is a new 2021 MB car.
I traded in my 2017 Honda Civic with 14k on it. It had damages but still got a positive equity of around 3k that was used for DAS and down payment. I’ve seen many dealerships and many played games with me, marking up the MF or giving me less for what my trade in actually is worth. Or lying straight to my face about numbers.
This dealership was very straight forward and made sure to explain the numbers to me one by one. Their numbers matched exactly the calculator, and I was pretty glad about it.
I hope I did ok. I’m happy with the car and with the deal too.
If more info is needed let me know

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 MB A220 Digital white metallic, macchiato beige, natural grain brown walnut wood trim
MSRP: $39810
Selling price: $32810
Discount: 17.6%
Monthly Payment: $323 after tax
Drive-Off Amount: $3167
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00118
Residual: 59%
Incentives: none
Region: NorCal
Leasehackr Score: 8.8
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

1 Like

That’s a strong discount on a 21. Good job! I like the A class interior a lot. Debating whether I should try to pick one up for my mom.

3 Likes

For a 2021, I imagine this is a good deal. Enjoy the car!

How do you think it drives vs. the Civic?

1 Like

So much smoother and way more quiet. The safety features like blind spots make a lot of difference when driving. Overall, it is a huge upgrade for sure.

I still remember the guy on here leasing out an a220 for his teenage daughter at well over 600 a month last year. Granted, I recall the MSRP of that car being about 6k higher than yours, but this is still a strong deal (in my opinion).

Very nice discount on the A220. Is that pre-incentive or post? Looks like it’s post at first glance. What incentives did you qualify for?

1 Like

There were no incentives unfortunately, confirmed on Edmunds as well.

Then 17% pre-incentive discount on a 21 is a great deal. I don’t see it getting any better.

2 Likes

That deal is still a head turner/wall of shame. :upside_down_face:

Is there a link to that specific thread? I would love to see it.

Is this cash… in addition to the trade equity?

No. That is the tarde in amount.

1 Like