MSRP: $ 26,765
Selling Price: $ 24,517 (8.4% off MSRP)
Monthly Payment: $ $267.92 including 7.75% tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: 0.0006
Residual: 64% ($17,129.60)
Incentives: $735 Dealer Rebate. Dealership paid first month, license, & registration
Region: So-Cal
Leasehackr Score: 9.3 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Signed this deal during the last week of April as part of a lease special the dealership was advertising but had to drive 50 miles to San Bernardino to get it. None of the other Mazda dealerships in LA or OC would budge much off MSRP citing the chip shortage and high demand.

Bought this aftermarket cargo cover for almost half off OEM price and it works great.

10 Likes

Congrats on the new car! Would you mind sharing the dealer info? I’m looking for the same model. TIA

Thanks! I got this deal from Spreen Mazda in Loma Linda. Hope you can get the deal you want.

2 Likes

Was this the exact advertised deal or did you manage to negotiate down from the lease special?

I came in looking for the exact advertised deal which they honored. Hope that helps!

They’re no longer honoring this. I called them up and tried working with the sales person. They state that they have added Some Security system and some paint protection to the cars which they can’t take off and that makes the lease price go to $480/mth with 0 down for 12k/36.
Just thought of saving everyone’s time

I would recommend trying to get a price without any dealer add-ons or accessories. When I went in person, they also tried to sell me up with paint protection, security system, gap insurance and other extras which amounted to nearly an extra ~$200 per month. Skip all those and focus on getting a deal on just the car - you can add on the options later if you want/need them.

Yup thats what I’m trying but the person won’t do that stating these all are already installed in the car. So can’t get rid of them. How silly of them?

:grimacing: sounds like they’re driving a hard bargain. Maybe try again at the end of the month? I checked their website and they’re advertising $299/month for the FWD Sport so you should be able to get at least that:

But it does look like they don’t have much inventory of the Sport so might be hard to get the color you want. Good luck!

Has anyone here had luck finding a good deal on a CX-5? Curious to hear what y’all have paid or have been quoted

I just notice that even Mercedez dealer starts to put their old lease special ads back on their website, even though the price is still higher than pre-pandemic.

They removed the ads almost like a year ago.

1 Like

Thanks for your help with your contract. I did pick up a CX-5 end of last month.

1 Like