Signed 2021 M340i loaner 516/mo+tax, 2345 DAS

Signed a 2021 BMW m340i loaner

Not sure if it’s great or not, but happy with this deal. Adding another data point to the already massive dataset of leasehackr :slight_smile:.

MSRP: $61100
Selling Price: $52400
Monthly Payment: $516+tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2345
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF: 0.00086
Residual: 57
Incentives: 2k
Region: NorCal
Leasehackr Score: 9.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Edit: updated the drive off amount.
Edit: updated the dealer fees + sales tax + moved things in the calculator

9 Likes

14.5% pre-incentive isn’t bad at all given the current state of the market.

1 Like

That is one clean ride!

1 Like

Did you mean to say “0 downpayment”? Your calculator shows $2300 in drive-offs.

I guess he means no cost cap reduction? But overall not a bad deal!

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

Yes, I meant no cap reduction. I will update the post. I am still new to lease and not sure about all the terms

2 Likes

No worries, just wanted to clarify for community’s sake. Great looking ride, congrats and enjoy!

2 Likes

Very similar to my deal! Same color as well. Got mine in June. 60.6K MSRP 504/mo 2K DAS.

Phenomenal car, enjoy the ride!

1 Like

Thanks! In love with the car already!!

Nice car :+1:

1 Like

Roseville BMW?

I got it from Sacramento.

Congrats!

What were the options on it?

Premium package
Driver assistance professional package
Cognac interior
Remote engine start

1 Like

Nice, the good ones! I wasn’t able to find one with the cognac when I got mine a few weeks ago, lucky!

Yup, got lucky with the cognac, I was just looking for the adaptive cruise control. BTW, congrats on your car! :slight_smile:

Can I how the normal pre-incentive discount for M340i? I ask a quote and it gives me 7% off of MF .00086

There are lots of deals here to reference for establishing your target pre-incentive discount. It’s going to vary depending on model, if it’s a loaner, etc

I haven’t really kept up with leasing in the last year, is the market really bad right now? Is it due to Covid?
Been thinking about upgrading but might hold off until September after getting an OL code

Pricing generally is rough right now. Lots of supply issues due to covid have been pushing prices higher.