Signed: 2021 Lexus RX350 AWD - $54.7 MSRP - $0 DAS, $518/mo w/tax

Shout out to @RustyDaemon ! I worked off of his deal from earlier in the month and used his dealer contact for this one.

Lucky for me, they’re local and I’ve purchased two cars from them in past few years. Couple of phone calls and texts was all it took. I brought it home yesterday (4/1) and was able to hold the March program for an extra day as I had my credit app submitted last week. My paperwork does show a lease start date of 3/31/21.

I had one year left on my 2020 RX350 Base F-sport lease (27/10). Carvana and Autonation “Sell my Car” both offered $4,200 over the pay-off; I went into my local JLR (Autonation) store and walked out with a check within an hour. I was a bit worried that they might try to pull something, but it was a really easy process.

For those in the tri-state, it looks like Lexus isn’t offering loyalty or first month waiver this month :frowning:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Lexus RX350 AWD
MSRP: $54770
Selling Price: $49183
Monthly Payment: $518
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10000
MF: .00030
Residual: 56%
Incentives: $1500 lease cash, $1500 loyalty, $518 first month waiver (March 2021 incentives)
Region: NY
Leasehackr Score: 9.4
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

4 Likes

Congrats and enjoy your ride! Great color too.

Any luck to get a deal like this for a recent college grad? I will settle for a base RX350, my lease is up in early December (currently with Honda) so I’m shopping around for a new lease. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

In this crazy market to keep the above payment You need to put down at leasf $6k.

1 Like

You can check out broker listings in the “Marketplace”.

Finance/buy it. I’m not sure where you’re located, but in my region the October buy-rate MF has an almost net effective 5% APR for a MY22 RX350. Hard to justify leasing an RX now, buy hey it’s the market and people are still scooping them up.

1 Like

And just to think that was April 2021, how much are they getting for a lease on that same RX350 today,

$700++ a month!!!

2 Likes

interested in this deal, how can we start the process?

That is not how this forum works. I would strongly recommend doing some more reading about the basics of leasing. You can start here: EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR.

You can also check out the “Marketplace” section for broker deals in your area.

Got a 2021 f sport for $530 a month back in April so happy we did.