Signed: 2021 Lexus IS350

Thoughts on this deal? I tried to get the calc as close as possible but I’m not sure

2021 Lexus IS350 F-Sport
MSRP: $45250
Selling Price: Agreed upon value: $42,154 ; Adjusted cap cost $41,629 ; Gross cap cost: $43,289
Monthly Payment: $450
Drive-Off Amount: $450 (First month)
Months:39
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: Not sure… Rent Charge: 794.04
Residual: $26,247
Rebates & non case credits: $3000
Region: FL
Leasehackr Score: 9
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

1 Like

Post pictures!!! I was looking at this car as I was shopping the 21 Acura Tlx A spec Sh-AWD - but couldn’t get close to what you got. Ended up going with the Acura. $48k car for $464/mo.

Show us some pictures of that beaut!

Will do! I also attached the lease agreement

Also would like to see some pics. Did you get the dynamic handling package? I wish this car was a bit quicker.

Unfortunately no dynamic handling

1 Like

Those wheels are just pure amazing. Those tailights haven’t really sold me… not a fan of connecting taillights. Looks really sharp with those wheels. Congrats man.

1 Like

Nice car.

The back of the new IS looks kinda droopy

1 Like

Nice car and congrats but man is that center screen so tall?

1 Like

Thanks man. That’s funny I actually didn’t even notice but it does stick out pretty high looks like I’m running plates using the touch screen in traffic lol

1 Like

It’s a gorgeous car, enjoy it.

Only thing I would’ve done differently, is maxed out MSDs. Would’ve saved you $40 a month in payment.

this car looks so good from the side. I’m still between buying this and financing, or leasing something like an M340xi.

I think the IS350 looks better than the 3 but a lot less power…

I still feel that this was just a refresh, doesn’t look much like a total makeover in my opinion.