Signed: 2021 Lexus IS 350 F-Sport fully loaded MSRP $57,300, 36/7500, $582 + tax, Drive-off: First month + $854

My Infiniti Q60S lease was coming due and it was time to get out of the RWD coupe and into an AWD sedan, especially after moving up here to PA. Decided the 2021 Lexus IS 350 F-Sport was the right vehicle for me… only to find out that they’re HARD to find. Initially wanted Cloudburst Gray, but it was nowhere to be found. Then broadened search to white and ultimately settled on the shiny silver Iridium color. So after negotiating with at least 6 different dealerships over the span of 2 weeks, yesterday I finally brought home what I am calling THE SHREDDER. (yeah, big TMNT fan here…)

This thing’s a beast of a sedan and came FULLY loaded. It took some major back-and-forth to finally get it to a deal I could leave happy with…

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Lexus IS 350 F-Sport with Nav / Mark Levinson Premium Audio, Dynamic Handling Package, Premium LED Headlamps, Panoramic-View Monitor with Parking Assist, Premium Paint, Moonroof, All-weather Floor Liners, Door-Edge Film, Preferred Accessory Package. (I’m not sure there is another upgrade this car could possibly have.)

MSRP: $57,300
Selling Price: $54,655.88 (4.61% off)
Monthly Payment: $582 + tax + tire&wheel protection
Drive-Off Amount: $1500 total (including first month, $795 acq. fee, and a few more bucks to lower monthly payment via cap cost reduction)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7,500 (I really don’t drive much. Work from home. This is PLENTY.)
MF: 0.00025
Residual: 58% ($33,234)
Incentives: $1,250 dealer lease cash
Region: NE / PA
Leasehackr Score: 7.6
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Here

I also added the Lexus tire & wheel protection package for $950, which was a couple hundred more than I wanted to spend but at that point I had negotiated enough.

Including tax and the protection package, my monthly payment is $676, which I’m perfectly happy with, especially because this car is $59 less per month in insurance than the coupe.

Worst offer I got was $780 / mo with a higher down payment and less upgrades on the car. Some of these dealerships don’t know how to deal.

Happy where I ended up!

Beautiful color ! Enjoy it !

2 Likes

Not a buyer’s market right now, enjoy the new car on a difficult to find color set! PA dealer fee is capped at 389, was this out of state?

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

Not out of state. Not sure about that. It says $394 proc. / doc. fee. Should I have pressed them on this?

Well it varies depending how they filed registration. Iirc.

:chocolate_bar:

Here for the pics! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am curious. Since this is fully loaded with the dynamic handling package, does it come with Sport +? I looked into an IS350 F Sport recently that was priced at $48,xxx and it did not have sport +. The RC 350 F Sport RWD has Sport + and I also drove that and thought the drive was quite decent.

Yep and I wasn’t sure if Sport+ would make a difference… but it DOES. Quite the killer drive. There’s also a nice custom “power” mode for the powertrain that I have enabled all the time. Really amps it up when I’m not in sport+ mode.

1 Like

For $5? Seriously?

1 Like

Haha no obviously not. Just wanted to understand what he was getting at.

Wow wow wow! Effective $717/month! Hope you enjoy it for what it’s “worth”!

Congrats. Hope you enjoy the car! I’m looking forward to the IS500 (although there is a near 0 chance I would get one…).

Absolutely. It’s incredibly comfy AND has some great power. A nice balance… enjoyable to ride in, even more fun to drive. Looking forward to taking it on a few road trips soon.

I considered that too… but didn’t want to jump to the next price tier. And didn’t want to wait. :wink: