Months:36
Annual Mileage:12,000
MF:000.70
Residual: 50%
Incentives:12,750
Region: NY (New York)
Leasehackr Score: 15.3
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Note: this was not a negotiated deal, but an initial offer.

See: 2021 Hyundai Kona EV Limited offer: $0 DAS, $341/month 36/12k. Good? Your opinion please - #51 by InspiredSquare for entire discussion and evolution of this signing.

10 Likes

Dealer? Would be interested

What state are you in? Just wondering

State is New York (as the posting indicates). It was signed on August 2nd, which was the end of a promotional period… I do not know if that is continuing, or what else is in it’s place.
As for dealerships, check out Vision Hyundai near Rochester, that would be a good place to start and where I got this offer.

2 Likes

According to Edmunds lease forum, this new month starting August 3, the incentives appear to be the same for non tri state area (CA):
2021 LTD $10750 lease cash. 36/12: .00070 MF and 50% residual.

Wow…
Nice!

Excellent deal, haven’t seen anything like this in the MA area or I would have jumped on it.

Well considering there’s a 2k NY rebate in there. Yes it would be hard to duplicate in MA.

Except MA gets $2,500 post sale on these!

2 Likes

Here I come baby! MA 2.5kkkkkk

Oops but then MA hits you with 800 a year excise tax. Guh. One hand giveth, the other hand taketh …

2 Likes

So as CT but you get only $1,500 EV rebate…

Better than CA, they are charging $600/yr for Electrics but don’t even have a rebate right now.

I just communicated directly with the dealer I worked with on my Kona Limited. He’s happy for people to call him directly! Wowzers. His name is Mark. Direct #: 585-749-2273.
Good luck out there… fine to let him know you heard about it from me/the forum.

4 Likes

What makes up the 12,750 incentives?

State and federal stuff, I imagine. It has nothing to do with me… not military, or breastfeeding, or front-line healthworker.

3 Likes

Breastfeeding?

2 Likes

Just wondering if anyone was reading my posts… to my knowledge, breastfeeding (while highly recommended for health of an infant) is not currently a ‘status’ that will secure one an extra vehicle incentive.

:grin:

Do you know if they deliver the car to NYC or do we need to go all the way to the dealership to get the car?

Give Mark and call and ask. He’s very friendly and matter of fact. Let us know what you learn.