Signed - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe - 36/12 - $13,001 One Pay

So far so good…a rock has hit the windshield already and no damage. Thats a sample size of one, but for 95 bucks (now $195) this seems worth it. The wildcard is still whether or not adding GG to the build adds lead time or time. At this point, I suspect not.

As an update re: Bonus Drive…

I DID get the $250 check last month. This was for an application made BEFORE the 8/1 cutoff, but a signing AFTER 8/1. I guess since the car had a VIN prior to 8/1, the BonusDrive was honored.

I also got a check back for $481 for registration overpayment. This was expected as I was transferring a plate (and in FL that is inexpensive). So, I think my effective single pay was $12,270 on the 36/12 including the tire and wheel coverage.

3 Likes

This update is timely. Was driving into the sun yesterday and couldn’t see anything because of the sandblasted windshield. Time for a replacement and I think I’m going to try the GG this time. Thanks!

The wildcard is still whether or not adding GG to the build adds lead time or time. At this point, I suspect not.

Don’t think so. My order with GG only took about 3 weeks to get to the shipping stage.

1 Like

any jeeps on the lot out there for lease

I think it depends on what you are willing to pay. Any of the deals you’ve seen posted here that would fall into the good category are going to be a factory order.