Signed - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe - 36/12 - $13,001 One Pay

Region: SE
MSRP: $60,060 (pre-MSRP/option price hikes), not sure what the current equivalent is, but perhaps ~$62,xxx)
Selling Price: $54,054
Monthly Payment: $0
Drive-Off Amount: $13,001 (including 7% FL tax)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.001 (after single pay discount, base was 0.00172)
Residual: 64%
Incentives: $7500
Bonus Drive: $250 (but still waiting on confirmation)

The single pay amount above includes Mopar tire and wheel coverage for the lease term. I lumped the costs for that into the dealer fees section. The government fees are higher than reality will be, so Ill get a check back for most of that amount (as I am reusing an existing registration).

This Jeep was ordered on 6/21, left the factory in Toledo on 8/4, arrived at the dealer 8/21, and made it to FL 8/24.

The savings from the single pay was ~$2,370, which made enough sense for me to do it. I think after all the dust settles, the effective on the 36/12 including the tire and wheel will be ~$350ish all in.

22 Likes

Very nice deal, congrats!

1 Like

Best $95 ever😊. I have no idea if it actually reduces chips, but the logo is cool.

9 Likes

The white with the black hard top pairs well with the 20” black wheels.

Congrats

My daughter agrees, that is why she picked this color scheme out. She likes the white and black contrast. This is why she didn’t want to go with the skytouch roof. Instead of that we ordered the dual top group so that she gets both the black hard top and the black soft top.

But man…In so doing lot of boxes came with this truck.

2 Likes

That “empty box” cracks me up. I still need to break it down to get rid of it.

Technically less than $95 since it is rolled into your lease payments!

Yours is a helpful data point for me, too, also in FL with same tax rate. Since I ordered only a few weeks ago, I’m facing a lower residual and am paying about $600 more on the same MSRP, so I’m looking at roughly $14k for a one-pay on 36/10. Still a pretty good deal, as far as I’m concerned.

Enjoy!

Correct! Its $95 x 90% x (100% - 64%) or only 31 bucks😊

Yes, still worth it IMO.

With an order from a few weeks ago youll have a higher MSRP and the lower RV, but these things are a buy at current prices too. April was def the best😋

Also, mine has tire and wheel baked in as well, so subtract that out as well if you arent going that route.

How much is tire and wheel coverage? Mopar contract?

Mine was 300

$300 for Mopar Tire and Wheel is a giveaway (as long as the base deal on the car was good and they didnt just shuffle $ around).

Short of the $300 mentioned above, on a car with a solid discount (8-10% off msrp and low dealer fees), the best Ive seen is lower $400s for the legit Mopar tire and wheel for a 36 month term. Normal pricing might be $700ish or a bit more.

What does the MOPAR wheel/tire package actually cover?

Check your docs before signing. Not taking any responsibility. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In Florida if you get a chip/ crack in your windshield, you can have it replaced for free (the state picks up the bill)

Oh how I wish that were true…

The state requires windshields to be replaced with a zero deductible if you have comprehensive coverage, this consideration is certainly accounted for by the insurance companies in our premiums😢

5 Likes

Nothing is free

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. So it’s not free… we just paid for it in advance.

1 Like

No free lunches :crazy_face:
ilana glazer GIF by Broad City

1 Like