Signed - 2021 Infiniti 3.0T LUXE AWD $350/mo (first month DAS only)

Last year, I believe that all ended in February 2020 to be exact. I just got an email saying that my savings rate is now dropping from 0.35% to 0.10%. Yes 1/10th of a percent. That’s what this has come to. Literally no where to make any interest these days.

Here you go. 3% APY.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

NoT FDIC insured

Um.

¹ Tellus is not a bank. Tellus is not FDIC insured. All cash deposited by you is held by The Chase Bank (aka JP Morgan Chase). In the event Tellus goes bankrupt, your funds are separately custodied and your funds will be returned to you.

Hmmmm.

How does Tellus afford to pay me such a high interest rate?

Tellus invests in higher-yielding assets secured by residential property so that you can be assured that you will always benefit with a better interest rate. We generate revenue by issuing loans secured by residential real estate. We use technology and proprietary data to choose opportunities so that we can minimize loss and fraud; this lets us pass the profits onto you in the form of highly competitive yields.

So they say…

So if this unknown company can push out 3% how come the others don’t join in the same way? A company bearing that kind of interest account would skyrocket ones asset holdings, you CANT even get this return on long term dated CDs. .

3% 12-month CD:

1 Like

Crypto currency is just a different animal @GTWilly but Yeah I was going to say I make 56% interest off my AKT.X and 15% off my stormx.x, but crypto is a different animal comparatively, otherwise MSDs can generally pretty good. Just depends how you want to use your liquidity.

Hell, had my girlfriend stake $4500 of stormx a month ago and she’s yielding about $12-15 per week in interest at the moment, to teach her how it all works and get her familiar. Fun watching my grandpa learn and use stable coins too for 9%.

Congrats on deal OP! Just watched my gf’s boss snag one of these and he thought he was getting a “deal” for close to $500+ month after taxes :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

AMEX Personal Savings (all online) is still paying .4% – not great, but a helluva lot better than .1%