Drive-Off Amount: $399
Months:39
Annual Mileage:12000
MF:
Residual:63
Incentives:$1500 Conquest $750 supplier
Region:Indiana
Leasehackr Score:10.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link:leasehackr.com/calculator?make=none&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=44685&sales_price=41800&months=39&mf=0.00066&dp=0&dealer_fee=75&acq_fee=695&taxed_inc=2250&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=63&reg_fee=110&sales_tax=7&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true

I took a bit different approach than most on here. Instead of looking for the lowest monthly LT! on earth I wanted to get one with all the options I wanted at a good price. Typical deals on here adjusted for the increased MSRP of this car would be $370ish.

My experience with a few dealers that had “dealer added options” like wheels and ground effects etc. was different than the dealers with cars that had none. Each dealership had some guy that “built” the car and was in love with it and didn’t want to deal at all. City Chevrolet in Columbia City, IN has 2 redline editions that had the black appearance package added. This included 2 sets of wheels at $2500/set. Just doesn’t work at all for this type of transaction. I also got a quote for $360/$40280 first try, nicely equipped just no ground effects. I just ended up liking this one better, and it just didn’t seem like they were going to give me .00028.
I don’t know who was happier, me or my 18 year old son!

Thanks to the forum and all contributors

Car has Automatic, Sunroof, Tech, RS package, Red calipers, black lug nuts and the $3995 black accent exterior package.

12 Likes

Looks hot enjoy!

1 Like

Congrats on the new car. I want to lease in as well but am worried about my insurance rates.

How bad is it,?

1 Like

Depends on your record. For me it was about 1500 a year which is in line with my other two cars (Pacifica and X7).

2 Likes

Wow, the ground effects kit actually looks so good , especially with the Blue and Black wheels.

Very nice and congrats

1 Like

Thanks, that is very reasonable for a v8. I wonder if my age 27 will effect it… Time to call Esurance.

2 Likes

I’m 46 and live in the boonies Its less than $700/year for $250 deductible.

1 Like

This pic really doesn’t do it justice. I’m biased but its pretty badass in person.

it would be $700/m for a $250 delectable here in Cali :cry:… BTW, currently talking to a dealership about a red LT1 RS with tech pack! Lets see how this goes!

1 Like

Good Luck… Its 12 degrees here today. Pros and cons to the boonies! $700/month YIKES.

1 Like

You need new insurance that’s insanity.

Agreed $700/month can’t be real

I stretched the truth a little but I have my deductible set to $1000 because the rates are crazy with lower numbers. I’m 27 and I was paying $160/m for a 2013 sentra in the bay area.

1 Like

I recall paying 230 a month when I was 24 for a Volkswagen GTI when I lived in Miami (and this was 25 years ago). One would think that was because of a horrible driving record, but I did not even have a parking ticket.

1 Like

I have a clean record as well and my insurance company quoted me 347.69/mo for the Camaro :cry::cry:

Edit: Costco quoted me $700/6m. Guess were switching from Esurance.

Ugh I just checked rates for Florida as I’m making this my residence for tax purposes. FU gov wolf and your 50% income tax increase!

I’m paying 1800/6 months for 2 camaros, a tundra and an x2 currently. The 2 quotes I got so far here are double that. I don’t know how all these people have super cars down here. I was looking at an r8 spyder v10 but that’s likely 350/mo to insure. I was only paying 150/mo for my i8

1 Like

You will find your auto insurance is much higher here, pretty much no matter what. Probably most everything else will be a lot less than up in the Northeast though.

1 Like

lovely deal ! enjoy your ride.

1 Like

Perfect color combo

1 Like

Looks awesome man, same color as mine. That front splitter looks soo good, I’m tempted.

1 Like