Signed: 2021 Chevy Camaro LT1 $387 DAS $387 Month $39000 MSRP

You’re absolutely right. There was barely any inventory when I was looking. At the time, only two white LT1’s in all of Texas. And my sales guy couldn’t even promise me that the dealer would give it up.

Just take comfort in the fact that even at your price you cannot touch another car with the same performance or smile to dollar factor as this one - enjoy it and drive it hard.

1 Like

That should be a new method of measurement here on LeaseHackr…Next to the LeaseHackr score is the smile to dollar factor, or, SDF. :grin:

By the way, anyone know of the true break-in mileage on these cars? Is it 500 miles? 1,500?

I’m reading numerous and various mileages.

Random post, but might be useful for those of you who are used to auto close trunk or a trunk with some sort of internal handle.
If you don’t like touching the paint or spoiler all the time, this might work well for you.

3 Likes

Mix of having a supplier code, strong discounts, not being shafted by taxes, etc. I’m a volunteer firefighter and EMT (supplier code), not going to lie I glanced at one, then the insurance bill, then back at my Volvo.

I’d redirect this Q to @JD81

1 Like

@JD81 thoughts on how many miles before these cars are considered broken in?

How about first oil change mileage interval? I’m also seeing mixed data on this one with some saying get one done at 500 all the way up to waiting for 7,500 miles.

It’s a lease. Break in mileage is 20.

Re oil change: it’s a lease. Just do it whenever the car tells you to, unless you are planning on buying it at the end.

2 Likes

On all high Horsepower cars i always do a few hard highway pulls. Seats the seals to reduce compression leakage and reduce power.

1 Like

Yeah I know, I get it. It’s not mine…although being respectful of things that aren’t mine is important to me. But you’re right… I should start having a little fun, right? Thanks fellas. Based off those replies, I’m going to like it here. Lol

The good old Italian (or in this case Italian American?) tune up!

1 Like

I autocrossed one of these back to back with my M4 some years ago and I was absolutely blown away with how well it rotated and how much torque it had. The guys and gals that worked to set up the alpha platform did a wicked job, that’s for sure.

Congrats on the purchase!

1 Like

I love it! Thanks for the note!

I came to this from an i8, needless to say I got 2 camaros and still much cheaper then the i8 and honestly I enjoy driving this more.

2 Likes

@ElectricEliminator

Got this via email the other day. Do you know if this $500 would stack in addition to conquest?

I’d check with one of the Chevy dealers here but I’m not reading anything that would exclude it.

1 Like

I got something very similar right after signing up for supplier. The two dealers I am working with have accpeted it.

1 Like

Congrats on the deal! Also don’t worry about anyone who says that you could have gotten a better deal. There is always a better deal, but as long as you’re happy that’s what matters!

Mind if I ask what dealership you used?

Thanks!

Capitol.

Picked up mine last weekend from a different dealer, thanks for helping out! I think you and I have VERY similar cars.