Signed: 2021 Chevy Camaro LT1 $387 DAS $387 Month $39000 MSRP

Title: Signed: 2021 Chevy Camaro LT1 $387 DAS $387 Month $39000 MSRP
Tags: Chevrolet TEXAS
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 RS package, upgraded wheels, free oil changes for life of lease
MSRP: $39,000
Selling Price:$36,000
Monthly Payment: $387
Drive-Off Amount: $387
Months:39
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00028
Residual: 64%
Incentives:
Region: Texas
Leasehackr Score: 9.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Okay, okay, just calling this out right now: I’m aware I could’ve probably gotten a little bit better of a deal but the number they gave me on the second round of negotiation was attractive enough. I am OVER THE MOON HAPPY with my new Camaro. Coming from years of imports (Mercedes E55, Mercedes CL500 Sport, BMW M4 all of which had double the price tag minimum of the LT1 and hence, crazy payments) I’ve always wanted to get into American muscle. And boy no better time to do so then NOW with Chevy’s ridiculous deals on these things. Like I said, probably could’ve gotten them to shave a little bit more off the top, but considering I’m under $400 even with Texas’ crazy taxes (almost $60/mo just for them) I did get free lifetime oil changes, free tint and got them to waive the cost of transporting the car as it was not in stock and had to be transported from a dealer located on the other side of Texas.

All in all, super happy with this car and in time may wrap the hood, roof and trunk. Speaking of, I have yet to go through the lease docs for something like this. Are vinyl wrappings ok with GM financial?

Thanks all! And here’s to my first post on LeaseHackr!

10 Likes

Congrats. Storm trooper!

Pretty sure you can wrap, as long as you can remove by lease end

Deal is not bad considering it included transport and tint and a large chunk of tax

LT1 is also my first non import. I’ve also always wanted an American Muscle car. Naturally aspirated big v8 sound can’t be beat.

3 Likes

Same here as first real non-import - what a whip.

3 Likes

F coulda done better if you’re happy all that matters. Anything under $400 for this car is a steal and white looks absolutely sick. Without tax credits you’re right where you need to be in texas anyway.

I came to this from an i8, needless to say I got 2 camaros and still much cheaper then the i8 and honestly I enjoy driving this more.

2 Likes

Lol. Storm Trooper. I love it.

Thank you. I’m absolutely loving it. Gotta be honest, every time I walk by the garage door in the hallway, I open it up to take a peek inside :smiley:

I look for any reason to drive it. What’s that honey? You need me to run where for you? No problem! Lol. Any excuse to get out.

3 Likes

Did you get dual mode exhaust?

I learned that the dual mode exhausts cars have quad pipes, and the regular exhaust have dual. Looks like his car has dual tips

Dual mode is a game changer…best $995 option I’ve ever seen. I got my friend one without it and it’s totally :cry:

I feel bad bc I didn’t realize the difference

Also a great way to let the neighbors know you are coming or going :joy:

Nope, no quad tips/NPP. TBH, I don’t really find much of a difference between NPP and stock. NPP has the ever so slightest deeper tone but not much more than stock. When you get a chance, do a quick video search on it and listen. You’ll see what I mean. But I DO like the look of the quad tips better.

Had I been in the market for a black Camaro, I could’ve scooped one up with Bose/RS/QuadTips but never had a white car and had my heart set on one.

Great looking color combo. Sick with tints.

Texas taxes are killer, so this is a good deal.

1 Like

6.25% on full value of the car. KILLER. Yeah, great, no state income tax. They get theirs in other places. This being one of those transactions.

Unless you manage to find tax credits.

How do tax credits work when there’s no trade in involved?

Some dealers will periodically have credits to offset the taxes as an additional incentive - usually reduces rate to 1%. I snagged mine with a tax credit so total tax bill was just a few hundred bucks instead of 2gs.

If you dig hard into to the Texas tax laws, you will be irritated to discover the sales tax is levied on the lessor by law, they just pass it through to lessees…hard to fight that battle though.

Sh*t always runs downhill :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Looking through the other utterly ridiculous LT1 deals out there, how, just HOW are people getting their payments sub $300? From what I gather, it’s a healthy mix of being a in tax friendly state along with major incentives ie health professional, conquest etc. Are these the two main drivers behind such great payments?

It’s unrealistic to compare to sub 300s in other states—here I don’t think you can realistically get much below 325/325. I scorched earth for a month before landing mine, there is low inventory and even fewer dealers willing to deal in the state. Even if you go out of state, you still get killed by the taxes.