Signed: 2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 (6MT) - $39,730 MSRP - $366/mo - 0 DAS - No MSD's

Im waiting on a corvette coming this summer so will definitely have fun with the DCT but enjoy yours as much as possible!

1 Like

Haha yea I didnā€™t mean they laughed at me literally. The conversations were over just as fast as they started. Glad you found one though! Color looks amazing honestly.

1 Like

I agree 100%. Once you have a Camaro with the front splitter (the 1LE type, aka Gen 2 spoiler is my personal fave), you cant have a car without it. It just look unfinished otherwise.

Then of course, once you add the splitter you eyes say ā€œshouldnt the side also have something to match?ā€ā€¦and you go down the proverbial rabbit hole with Alice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Def def def get DM exhaust if you do. Its an audible gamechanger.

2 Likes

Haha I still havenā€™t seen an LT1 with the side splitter in person, so I am safe for now. Yours look amazing!

I just changed the side markers and itā€™s amazing how crappy the GM stock ones are once you notice them! The $30 LED ones make a world of difference.

Hi! Nice find, she looks so cool! Iā€™m looking for a rapid blue one myself. How did you get them to reduce MF?

1 Like

Congrats and welcome to the club!

And nice work getting this dealer to honor buy rate, I came close by no cigar with them. Gorgeous color.

1 Like

Hi, I reached out with an offer at buy rate to begin with and they bit! It took a day or two of negotiating additional incentives after that since it was a '21 unit and '22s were already out.

@calihackr Thank you, I missed my first LT1 so much after selling it I had to get another! I had been watching this one sit on Autotrader for a quite a while. I figured they would be incentivized to move it by end of Dec since it was a '21 and it ended up working out. Surprisingly good service btw, I was in and out in less than 10 minutes!

1 Like