Signed: 2021 Camaro LT1 $43,935 MSRP $378/mo After Tax $583 DAS

Except the rates have basically been the same since October. February has the same leasing deals as January. Wasn’t a risk I was afraid of. I just made the mistake of trusting my salesman who would tell me anything to get me in the door and ink on the paper, when he truly had no idea either.

Little update: Dealership agreed to pay the upcoming payment on March 1 if the vehicle still hasn’t arrived by then. Nice of them to do so considering GM Financial told me they won’t postpone the payment no matter what

what dealership did you go to :slight_smile:

I’ll send you a PM

It’s a decent deal especially for such a high msrp, but the delivery situation has me worried. They should pay for the first month regardless at this point. PM the dealer so I can avoid them.

My gut says Feldman…

Leaving this morning and come out to my baby on bricks…

Noooooooooo :sob::sob:

I have a 97 240sx and I have dreams that it gets stolen my wife tells me no one wants your pos

4 Likes

Where do you live?

wow, that sucks. Sorry man.

Hopefully insurance takes care of everything.

Redline wheels are beautiful (and expensive !)

Normally metro detroit, but this happened in Toledo.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: i filed a claim and hopefully it’ll be rectified soon but I still feel violated. I’ve got a duck dressed up like a sheriff right up on my windshield, he didn’t deter them lmao

1 Like

Damn man that sucks but the duck is hilarious :joy:… Hopefully you get it all sorted out quickly!

1 Like

Fred’s fired, lol

10 Likes

At least he’s safe. Lucky duck

2 Likes

drifters everywhere would be to differ, Zenki or Kouki?

1 Like

97 is the kouki :grimacing:

Im an RX7 guy not an S chassis. Yours bone stock?

Work in progress

No drivetrain
Getting a tubed front soon

Got it for free basically :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wheels gone just like all the deals.

2 Likes

They also took 1 lugnut. Symbolizing the 4xe