Signed: 2021 Camaro LT1 - $41.3k MSRP - 39/10 - $364+tax - 1st Pmt DAS

Year, Make, Model: 2021 Chevy Camaro LT1 (Auto/RS/Tech/DME/Intake)
MSRP: $41,260
Selling Price: $39,790 (3.56% off before rebates; incl. GMS Code)
Monthly Payment: $364 + tax ($398 incl. 9.5% Los Angeles tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $398
MSDs: None
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00043 (markup from buy rate)
Residual: 63%
Incentives: $2,250 ($1,500 Conquest + $750 GM Supplier)
Region: Los Angeles
Leasehackr Score: 9.6
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

After months of trying to hop on the LT1 bandwagon, I finally managed to secure one today. Major thank you to @TheBigTuna for his help and of course the invaluable help of @Clutch in helping me find and secure this beautifully specced LT1. You guys are awesome. For CA, this is as good as it gets right now because most dealers wouldn’t even entertain anything below MSRP, even with a GM Supplier Code. Super excited to drive this car as it will be my first muscle car! Hope this data point helps others :slight_smile:

Photos:

26 Likes

Looking great, congrats. You are going to love it. :rocket:

4 Likes

Lt1 vs m550 comparison

2 Likes

Welcome to the LT1 gang!

I’m biased, but white is the best color on these :relaxed:

Congrats !

7 Likes

Yes, white is the best, but I am biased as well. Congrats!

3 Likes

Enjoy in good health​:pray:t2: That one beautiful looking lt1 :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

LT1 sounds 2.5x better for 2.5x less coin :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice car, congrats!

1 Like

Whites my favorite on most cars!

1 Like

Nice. Can you please ping which dealer?

Awesome and congrats!

I’ve had the hardest time finding any dealer willing to play ball in CA/NV so props.

1 Like

I tried working a deal on this car but the dealer wouldn’t budge on price haha congrats on the ride :+1:

1 Like

Deals on these same spotty to say the least. Some dealers seem willing to move everyone they have (and can get) while others are holding onto them as apparent museum pieces.

2 Likes

I think that is more or less true for the other 49 states as well :frowning: If you can find a dealer willing to honor supplier, you have to jump on it like you did​:heavy_check_mark:

Your deal is very very solid. If you normalize out for your tax rate and the higher government fees than are imposed in most other areas, your overall deal lands right in line with most of the other great signings in the past few weeks. Nicely done!

And…I know I am biased, but ooooooof! White with RS package looks awesome✔️

1 Like

A Chevy dealer in DFW area has one with 7.5k up charge. I don’t understand who’s gonna pay 1SS money on a LT1

1 Like

Thanks, all! Can’t stop looking at it :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

howling wolf GIF

When I got mine, I avoided shopping white ones but seeing more and more of them here, looking pretty good

1 Like

But it’s not a BMW… this is not you! J/k :grin:

Great looking fun car :+1:

1 Like

Any car under $1/hp is a bmw

1 Like