Signed: 2021 BMW X5 $627/mo

First post on Leasehackr after reading through topics here. The advice on MF and MSDs and reading deals from brokers was helpful in negotiation. I’m sure I left money on the table compared to the experts here, but did my best and pushed as hard as I could with multiple dealers. Welcome any feedback. Thanks!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: BMX X5 sDrive40i
MSRP: $63,645
Selling Price: $58,460
Monthly Payment: $627 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2k ($0 down, first month + acq fee + taxes + registration)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7,500/yr (currently drive 3k/yr so this is plenty)
MF: 0.00047 (.00082 + 7 MSDs)
Residual: 56%
Incentives: $500 lease cash + $1000 loyalty + $1000 manager Dec Flex loyalty disc + $1000 post purchase rebate BMWCCA (was already existing member)
Region: socal
Leasehackr Score: 8.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Consider selling the vehicle towards the end of the lease. At 3K miles a year it should be worth some good money.

1 Like

Yeah, i am not sure it works that way.

What’s this? Is this a dealer discount?

They said each manager had 5 to give in December to help close deals by end of year. It was described as an additional loyalty rebate. It wasn’t combinable with corporate discount. But not using corporate discount allowed me to apply for post purchase rebate on bmw car club

1 Like

I would say you should have tried for at least 10% off MSRP before any incentives. I was able to get 12.6% off MSRP back in October when inventory was pretty low (Los Angeles)