Months:36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF:.00086
Residual:57%
Incentives: 500 loyalty
Region:
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Ordered in March and just picked up after doing Performance center delivery in SC. Big thanks to Abe @Clutch auto brokers. Easy process and came through with what was promised. Great broker!

13 Likes

Very strategically cropped picture.

18 Likes

There you go.

18 Likes

Looks pretty good in dark colors imo. It’s the lighter ones where it starts to fall apart.

Awesome spec! How are those seats?

2 Likes

Seats are great. 800 miles in them already and can’t complain. Exit takes some getting use to but once you figure out the best way for you, it is fine. They look awesome.

2 Likes

Great Discount! Amazing car congrats and goodluck!

2 Likes

Awesome car, enjoy!

2 Likes

Definitely a great car -the rims are awesome. I would’ve went with something other than black myself, but it does look good.

2 Likes

strategically cropped because… that nose… [ ] [ ]

1 Like

First time I’ve heard that one

1 Like

Congrats. Lovely spec. I tried getting one of these (M4) through multiple avenues to no avail. Have basically given up on it lol. Unreal deal.

4 Likes

You can’t get a dealer from BMWUSA.COM? I am sure someone is selling for MSRP.

1 Like

Peanut butter and jealous is what we call that round here, they hate us cuz they ain’t us. Congrats on the new whip, don’t let the naysayers get to you. Most people won’t even drive this car much less see the grill upfront. It’s really not that bad and I can honestly say it’s grown on me.

7 Likes

Well MSRP along rebates getting slashed, MF being raised…all are rounding up to a bad environment for a leasehackr. I’ve been aiming for at least invoice…which isn’t happening. Made a really strong push back in April & May, and pretty much gave up since then and figured I’d have to wait till the shortages/demand levels off…which I’m hoping inevitably will

2 Likes

Congrats!! Waiting to for G87 to debut before I decide although I am leaning heavily towards the G87 anyhow.

1 Like

Enjoy your car!

1 Like

Nice ride, let’s see some interior pics!

6 Likes

Now that’s an interior!

1 Like

Love the back of those seats, makes last gen’s look boring.

3 Likes