Signed: 2021 BMW M3 at a discount

Landed a discount on a new M3 thanks to leasehakr. I know it’s not the greatest deal on this site, but in my experience, most dealers (including one on this site) are balking at any discount on M3s-- just providing sarcastic replies or none at all. And those dealers willing to discount don’t have inventory or build slots. Thanks to finding a broker on leasehakr, I picked up the car (in-stock) on the east coast and drove it home to Houston, TX laughing at those dealers the whole way.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: BMW M3 Base
MSRP: $77,750
Selling Price: 5% off + $500 loyalty
MF: .00093
Residual: 57%
Leasehackr Score: 6.3

21 Likes

Nice ride, enjoy it.

What was your monthly and DAS?

Very Nice!

1 Like

Market is beginning to turn locally to where shipping costs and logistics and higher doc fees make less and less sense.

Good find either way. Enjoy!

2 Likes

The front end isn’t bad in that color. Post more pics… and congrats!

3 Likes

If you have to ask…lol

Safe to say there are 4 digits in the effective payment. Id guess $1150-1200 effective.

1 Like

this is what I get, op might have extra rebates

1 Like

Yours looks better than my more pessimistic estimate😊

1 Like

I only used op #s

1 Like

The registration was a little high, and the acq. was wrong: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=77750&sales_price=73863&months=36&mf=.00093&dp=0&dealer_fee=499&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=57&reg_fee=200&sales_tax=6.25&demo_mileage=0&memo=&sellingPriceTax_radio=true&cap_tax=true&bmw_demo_25=true&fees_untaxed=true&dealerFee_check=false&govFee_check=false

Either way, people shouldn’t neglect the fact that this is Texas, and there was $4,600+ of tax on the car, which is equal to about $130 per month if rolled in. @BabaHTX - you forgot to show the best part - the interior! :slight_smile:

It was a pleasure working with you, and I hope you had a great drive home!

5 Likes

I’m sure it was a great drive until OP crossed the border into Texas. That’s where traffic laws become weak suggestions despite the very frequently posted signage stating ‘left lane for passing only.’ That was my experience on a similar trip, at least…

1 Like

The car looks nice. If you’re content with it, no point of others brining you down. Never knew the left lane was reserved for passing when I lived in CA. Left lane was always the fast lane. Left lane for passing seemed like suggestions in PA, NJ, NY also, maybe it’s just me.

1 Like

in CA, it’s not just a passing lane, AFAIK: https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/handbook/california-driver-handbook/lane-control/

Ashleigh, thanks so much for your help landing this deal. Yes, TX taxes are rough, the MSRP discount helps ease a little pain.
I was hesitant on the interior, but now think dark exterior and orange interior is the way to go. I brought it in for service yesterday-- ALL the service advisors came over drooling on that interior, taking pics and advising - “you cannot tint this car.”

3 Likes

Yes, I remember at first, you said no to the orange when it was still en route, but like I said, once you see it in person, it’s amazing! It really was my pleasure to assist; I always have a list of incoming cars, so I help people where I can before anyone knows about what’s en route!

The discount definitely helps, and it’s not like this is an easy car to get, too. I think you may have seen the tanzanite M4 with the same interior when you were there. Someone bought it at MSRP, so they have no trouble selling these at all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very true I-10 Louisiana to Houston is not fun. But most of the drive through the South is really nice-- Alabama is shockingly beautiful. Another benefit of the drive was getting past the M car 1200 mile break-in period. I don’t put on many miles normally, it would take me 2-3 months to get through that break-in period if I bought it locally.

3 Likes

Yeah I figured the car was in the ballpark of $1100.