Annual Mileage:12000
MF:.000093
Residual:57
Incentives:2000 and 1000 driving event
Region:SoFla
Leasehackr Score:8.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

1 Like

Your ridiculous $2000 dealer fee and OL discount built in to the selling price is making this deal more like 8.8% discount instead of 13.3%. Not that bad. Where does your $500 post rebate come from? BMWCCA? Hope when you said unique never seen white/Black was a sarcasm.

Nice spec.

2 Likes

Props for a fellow FL hacker braving the shark infested FL dealer waters :slight_smile:

1 Like

The dealer fee included the tire and rim warranty that was approx 1400$. I have been to at least three dealers over the past few weeks and none had white/black M sport with black wheels and Shadowline. The dealer said this is the last 2021 they have.

2 Likes

Jesus! A $2,000 dealer fee??? WTH??? That’s like $60 per month just for that.

Is a tire and rim warranty really worth $1,400?? In NY it most definitely is but in Florida?

1 Like

Look at the coverage document for cancelation instructions.

3 Likes

Yeah, I wonder if within 30 days you can cancel it and get a refund, when I got my bmw, dealer told me I had 30 days to change my mind if I wanted to add the tire & wheel warranty.

1 Like

Most expensive 330i payment Ive ever seen especially on a $48K MSRP car

3 Likes

It’s a sad day when 570 a month on a 3 series is considered ok… And it’s not even fully loaded…

6 Likes

The market is going nuts right now.

2 Likes

Supply and demand. Every area is different. This could be a good deal in one area and a bad in another. You’re overpaying but if you love the car it’s ok!

1 Like

Nice car, I like the color combo. I like the neighbors QX80 as well. :grin: :+1:

1 Like

I split the cost with dealer, so yes it is worth it with sport run flat and painted rims, I went through many tires and wheels over the years and they dont ask questions and there is a $50 deductible for each visit, last time I had two bad tires at once replaced.

I looked for months down here in SoFla, zero das no Msds around 570 with tax all in ? That is not a bad deal. I had two other dealers at 650-675. Also there are no more M cars to be found, this was one of the last two my dealer had. I also had a trade in on my old x3 they took off my hands.

1 Like

The tire warranty was included with the 2000 “dealer” fee.

I will get my $500 from CCA in two months, has nothing to do with the deal posted.

In this crazy time, the pallets behind the vehicle are worth the price of the vehicle … !! Lol

Beautiful color, enjoy your new ride !

1 Like

Is the market really that bad? This is a terrible deal.

Yes and it’s only going to get worse.