Signed 2021 BMW 330 I Msport $48500MSRP $540/month with tax ZERO DAS 36/12

I’m getting quotes for honda and Toyota at 500+ on certain trim models so to Me that $570 is actually a bargain to say the least in these insane car market times

1 Like

So what happens when it gets worse??

Are consumers that idiotic and foolish to spend insane prices on leases like this? Seems wages aren’t keeping up, every asset class is surging and people actually think this is completely normal, I just can’t comprehend how this can keep going the way it has, eventually the market in all asset classes is going to break.

Will people be paying over MSRP for cars in the next few months ?

People need cars. Most of the world is not on leasehackr trying to score the best deal. Sometimes you just have to take what you can get.

So imagine how many tens and tens and literally tens of millions of people are paying substantial amounts for leases. Do you think the average person walking into a dealership has any clue what a good or great least payment should be? Absolutely NOT. There are people who probably negotiate a Nissan sentra SV at $399 a month and think they scored the deal of a lifetime because the dealer first threw out $487 a month in the first offer. Ask any one of your friends who has a lease who doesn’t know leasehackr or even know how to talk a deal and see what they are paying for their leases.

4 Likes

Looks nice!

Tough times on cars I agree.

I’m in So Flo and have to get a new car this year.

I’m gearing up to not let the system abuse me😯…

Market is insane! My 2020 530i m sport 64k sticker picked up in October was $100 a month cheaper than this. A lot can change in 6 months!

Or msrps will simply go up. It’s not just cars. Companies are and will be pushing through higher costs across the board.

hello - the Leasehackr Score is 8.2. Is there a range of what is considered poor/good?
What do you believe is a good number to achieve to meet your standards in this tight market?

1 Like

What part of SoFla is that? Has a very northeast feel, plus it’s rare to see 2 story houses lol

Wow, times really have changed and “deals” now are like horror scenario. Current 430i lease, extend by month. Paying ~$450 for 15k miles (yeah tell me about ti, 50% under lol) and was $0 DAS on a $53k loaner), also in SFL.

I guess for the generally shitty FL market it may qualify under these covid circumstances but over 1% of MSRP does not seem very slick

You don’t want to even know what was possible on car like that about two years ago!

1 Like

In South Florida? Really I have lived her 15 years and just about every neighborhood has them aside from Miami. If you’ve been to Dade county I can understand you thinking this.

On another note I got a got friend a 45K 3 series last month for $454 $1200 drive off including 7% tax. Unless the situation has changed dramatically in a month this is not a good deal.

1 Like

I definitely understand what you are saying in looking at that first photo. Because of the oak trees in the background it does give that impression. For a weirdo like me that is an amatuer palmophile, if I look closely I see some palms and plants in there that only grow from Central Florida to points further south.

Just got my father a $46500K 2021 330i for $500/month sign and a drive (with all taxes) 36/10 delivered to house in two days. Called 6 dealers in NC, only about 10 cars to choose from left as of last week.

1 Like

Beautiful car and solid deal! Congrats!

1 Like

New or loaner?

New. No loaners with M sport. But there was a nice dark grey with beige m340 at vista for demo. I’m sure it’s gone

Thanks. I know it was a great deal on this environment. I didn’t want a loaner cause it makes the tire cost more. Also I found one that was my exact options is rare. I love the white and black. Never had that combo before. Love the drive speed sound and handling. So much more fun than my old x3 and my 2015 535m. The deal I just got my father on a $46,000330 for zero down sign and drive 500 a month with tax was also amazing

1 Like

It’s west Boca Raton

New. No loaners and the one out there are way too loaded