Signed 2021 BMW 330 I Msport $48500MSRP $540/month with tax ZERO DAS 36/12

What incentives did you qualify for?

Just Costco and USAA for this deal

Never knew BMW had a Costco incentive. Can you share a link for that?

1 Like

Really? post to a broker deal or any other deal that is significantly better with 0msd and 12k and tax includedā€¦

I donā€™t think there is a BMW incentive, just that he used Costco Auto as a broker service to get their pricing.

We just told the dealer

1 Like

Yeah. This deal is bad, itā€™s a fairly basic 3. I get it, though, the market sucks right now so itā€™s probably fine given that.

Considering no broker was used, this is a pretty strong florida deal even in regular times. Itā€™s brutal down here.

2 Likes

Its a solid deal. Show me a better deal with the same specs, rebates and MSD this month, last month. Try. This price includes taxes and 12k.

1 Like

Huh? You didnā€™t even read what I wrote.

Horrible deal. But the market is horrible right now. It is what it is.

Iā€™m not saying youā€™ll find a better deal right now. Iā€™m saying itā€™s a horrible deal for a stripped down 3-Series with some basic popular options (although stripped 3ā€™s come with a lot more these days than in the past).

The fact that so many people think this is a good deal for a basic 3 shows how bad the market is right now for buyers. And yeah, Iā€™m from Florida, Florida isnā€™t California and the dealer fees suck, but itā€™s a volume market at the end of the day, especially for BMW.

Again what show me a great deal on this msrp, how much better is it. You claim this is horrible, lets see how far off it is from say a deal in 2019?
That said, a good vs horrible deal depends on market condition. Its a good deal. Yet you say its a horrible deal but you paid 550 monthly for a 50k volvo lol.

1 Like

How much are you paying on that? And what was your DAS if you donā€™t mind me asking.

Here is a post to his ā€œdealā€. See how folks here like to lie?
His deal was 482 a month for 10k miles. So 500 for 12k. So the difference is 40 dollars.
More importantly look he had a BUNCH of incentives that the OP here could not qualify for, ā€œIncentives:4500 ( 1000 lease cash, 500 penfed, 500 ol code, 2000 loyalty, 500 lease to lease)ā€

Off the rails