Signed 2021 BMW 330 I Msport $48500MSRP $540/month with tax ZERO DAS 36/12

Beautiful car and solid deal! Congrats!

1 Like

New or loaner?

New. No loaners with M sport. But there was a nice dark grey with beige m340 at vista for demo. I’m sure it’s gone

Thanks. I know it was a great deal on this environment. I didn’t want a loaner cause it makes the tire cost more. Also I found one that was my exact options is rare. I love the white and black. Never had that combo before. Love the drive speed sound and handling. So much more fun than my old x3 and my 2015 535m. The deal I just got my father on a $46,000330 for zero down sign and drive 500 a month with tax was also amazing

1 Like

It’s west Boca Raton

New. No loaners and the one out there are way too loaded

What incentives did you qualify for?

Just Costco and USAA for this deal

Never knew BMW had a Costco incentive. Can you share a link for that?

1 Like

Really? post to a broker deal or any other deal that is significantly better with 0msd and 12k and tax included…

I don’t think there is a BMW incentive, just that he used Costco Auto as a broker service to get their pricing.

We just told the dealer

1 Like

Yeah. This deal is bad, it’s a fairly basic 3. I get it, though, the market sucks right now so it’s probably fine given that.

Considering no broker was used, this is a pretty strong florida deal even in regular times. It’s brutal down here.

2 Likes

Its a solid deal. Show me a better deal with the same specs, rebates and MSD this month, last month. Try. This price includes taxes and 12k.

1 Like

Huh? You didn’t even read what I wrote.

Horrible deal. But the market is horrible right now. It is what it is.

I’m not saying you’ll find a better deal right now. I’m saying it’s a horrible deal for a stripped down 3-Series with some basic popular options (although stripped 3’s come with a lot more these days than in the past).

The fact that so many people think this is a good deal for a basic 3 shows how bad the market is right now for buyers. And yeah, I’m from Florida, Florida isn’t California and the dealer fees suck, but it’s a volume market at the end of the day, especially for BMW.

Again what show me a great deal on this msrp, how much better is it. You claim this is horrible, lets see how far off it is from say a deal in 2019?
That said, a good vs horrible deal depends on market condition. Its a good deal. Yet you say its a horrible deal but you paid 550 monthly for a 50k volvo lol.

1 Like

How much are you paying on that? And what was your DAS if you don’t mind me asking.

Here is a post to his “deal”. See how folks here like to lie?
His deal was 482 a month for 10k miles. So 500 for 12k. So the difference is 40 dollars.
More importantly look he had a BUNCH of incentives that the OP here could not qualify for, “Incentives:4500 ( 1000 lease cash, 500 penfed, 500 ol code, 2000 loyalty, 500 lease to lease)”

Off the rails