SIGNED: 2021 Audi SQ5 Premium Plus - $543.11 per month $3000 das

Now that I finally took delivery of the vehicle, wanted to share with the community that helped me learn about lease hacking.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Audi SQ5 Premium Plus
MSRP: $63895
Selling Price: $55150
Monthly Payment: $543.11
Drive-Off Amount: $3000
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
Residual: $37059.10
Incentives: $1250 (costco)
Region: New Jersey

10 Likes

Nice deal, enjoy

2 Likes

Wow, best deal I’ve seen so far! What options do you have? I’m looking in the NYC area and am not having luck getting close to that price with a Q5.

1 Like

Premium Plus pack, Nappa Leather, Navigation MMI Plus, Carbon Trim, Audi Guard Protection. Its a good idea to call dealers south Jersey and less populated areas.

Thanks! What kind of speakers does it have assuming you didn’t get the B&O? Curious how it sounds compared to that.

1 Like

Yeah I got b&o as well :slight_smile:

Wow 13.5% off MSRP? Was this buy rate MF? Try posting a calculator link if possible. Seems like a great deal!

Can you post a calculator link?
Thanks

2 Likes

Would love a deal like this. My lease ends in a few weeks and the price you’re paying is what I’ve been paying for my 2018 Q3…how can I make this happen. Noob on here and just trying to get equipped to not get robbed by a dealership. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

The best place to start is

Please read links in there such as “how to calculate payments” and other helpful articles.

It might seem like a lot but TBH there are fewer <60 minute exercises which will save you so much time, money and anxiety over your driving lifetime.

It may also save you (after your negotiations with LH input) inside the finance office where no one can from the internet can really help you.

Remember, it’s almost impossible to reverse-engineer the math starting from the output (monthly payment) and figure out if it’s a good deal. Start at the beginning.

3 Likes

Definitely read the forum and call as many dealerships as you possibly can. Make sure you know the money factor, residual, and discount price of the vehicle you are looking for. Sometimes it helps to even look 2-3 hours from where you live; it can save you a lot of money. Also, a lot of the brokers on this forum post deals that you can definitely try to shoot for with dealerships. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

I’ve seen it a few times where I need to know those 3 numbers but still not sure where or how to figure them out. Would it make sense to use your deal as a request to see what they say? Also, should I avoid the original salesman since I know he got me good on the first lease?

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post of the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

2 Likes

Where did u get this deal cannu share the delaer broker thank you

Thank you!!!

I called this dealer. I was able to make out the dealership from the pic posted above.

They were very kind enough to offer me the same deal, after they asked how I arrived at their number.

They offered me one of 2 cars on monday, I thought about it primarily because I didn’t need a car, called on Saturday, and they are both gone, and their are none left.

No one has come close. Kicking myself for not taking the deal

2 Likes

Was this in CH?

Hey! I’ve contacted 2 dealers today and am awaiting their responses. I wanted to know what info you shared or did not share with them during first contact. I am afraid I will say something wrong or say too much. Thanks in advance! Wish me luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am in NJ as well, can you share the dealership name or location?

Do you mind sharing the name of the dealer