Signed 2021 Audi SQ5 Prem+ MSRP $61,395 $550/month+Tax 36/10k

, ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Audi SQ5 Premium Plus
MSRP: $61,395
Discount: $6,323
Selling Price: $55,072
Monthly Payment: $550
Monthly with Tax: $580
Drive-Off Amount: $ 2600(fees + registration + first month)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF:.0006
Residual:57
Incentives: none
Region: New England

Signed this deal yesterday on the last day of the month. Too bad I didn’t have a Costco membership or this would’ve been killer. I was able to get them down to 10.3% off MSRP discount.

7 Likes

Great deal!!! Just picked mine up today

1 Like

What dealership? I’m in MA.

How did you get this deal? Costco member here

1 Like

This was in April all

Discounts and SQ5 inventory (and lack of Costco) has changed

2 Likes

No Costco in this deal just 10.3% dealer discount. Would have been amazing if I had costco. It was also the last day of the month and they were motivated to make a sale.

1 Like

Which dealer? I am planning to buy audi q5 sportback

Just ordered my Q5 yesterday at 12% off MSRP in New York. Can DM you the dealer name if you want to pick up in NY.

Do you know if they will do around 10% off the SQ5

I thought NY has a cap on their doc fee and Paul Miller is in NJ.

You sure you are getting 12% off pre finance cash? I hope you are but it sounds extremely unlikely in this market.

2 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge
The final deal I got was 12% of MSRP (Q5 Premium MSRP of $48250) + $750 rebate from Employer discount through Benefithub. Paul Miller is in NJ and is charging ~500 in fees. Open Road (Audi Manhattan) charged $690 in BS fees but even with the fees this deal was the lowest. Both had the same official Audi finance rate of 0.99% APR.

Thank you

Care to share the breakdown sheet screenshot?

Again, I hope this is true for your benefit, but for a dealer to do a new car at 12% off pre rebates right now (especially an order) sounds unlikely. Crazy actually.

2 Likes

:point_up::point_up:Curious about this.

1 Like

Will be happy to share - just waiting for my delivery tomorrow. Once I get the car in my hands will be happy to post my final deal.

Since you already signed, you can always post a copy of the contract with any personal info redacted. Not sure why you need to wait to take delivery before sharing your deal.

I took delivery yesterday and here is the final breakup:
MSRP - 42490 (12% discount over MSRP of 48285)
“Administrative Fee BS” - $690
Tax (NJ @ 6.625%) - $2865
Doc Fee - $75
Tire Fee - $12.5
Registration Fee (NJ) - $399
Out of state fee - $132 [This was the only surprise fee, apparently they had told me but I had missed it.]

Total Amount - $46665
Rebate - $750
Final Amount - $45915

Can you screenshot a copy of the contract where it shows the model and MSRP of the car?

Here is the contract (with personal info redacted) and the window sticker. You can match the VINs on both to make sure that it is of the same car :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, great deal and car!

Hi – just sent an email request regarding a 2021 Q5