Signed 2021 Audi Q7 MSRP $58500, 10% off MSRP, 36/7.5K - $538 + tax, $2500 DAS, 10 MSDs

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Audi Q7 45 Premium
MSRP: $58500
Monthly Payment: $538
Drive-Off Amount: $2500
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7500
MF: 0.00089 (with 10 MSDs, from what the dealer shared and what I read Audi “waives” one MSD)
Residual: 57% (see below re Audi Care)
Incentives: $2500 ($1500 lease cash, $1000 Western lease cash)
Region: Ca
Leasehackr Score: 8.4
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Audi&miles=7500&msd=9&msrp=58545&sales_price=52573&months=36&mf=0.00134&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=895&taxed_inc=2500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=57&reg_fee=664.75&sales_tax=7.75&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

I did not expect to get a decent lease on a Q7 from everything I have seen on my search online. Reached to a few dealers and finally got the numbers to work! LH is not a 10+ but I do not suspect that is possible based on what I have seen for the Q7. Its my 5th or 6th lease since I joined the forum and my 2nd dealing with a SA from the community on LH. So appreciate all the back and forth that takes place on here. Shout out to @DonnyAudi for the awesome deal!

I ended up adding Audi Care after learning of the 30% refund. The $990 charge was cushioned by the 1% RV bump, so its ended up costing $13 monthly. And if use 2/4 prepaid services and get 30% back, it would be $6-7/month. Thought it was worth it.

4 Likes

If there is any feedback on the deal, would be great to hear

10% off pre-incentives on a 2021 refreshed model is pretty solid. Not sure what other feedback you were looking for, given the fact that you got the car from a reputable broker.

hahaha thanks; its always nice to hear it

At the end of the day it’s your money and your car so be happy with it. Why ruin it by asking for feedback afterwards?

Post facto feedback is rarely unanimously positive

1 Like

Sweet deal, my local dealerships bottomed out at 8.3% discount pre-incentives. I’m going to wait until the end of the month in hopes my local dealerships would be more aggressive.

Please focus your time and energy on researching the next deal(s).

The ROI on that is much better than on post mortems.

1 Like

This is a really good deal.

Can you please explain the Audi Care and 30% return etc. How much does it cost extra per month, how do you get a refund etc?

Audi care covers the first 4 services. If you cancel within 30 days, 100% refund is issues. If you use 0/4 services, you can cancel at any point after the first 30 days and get 95% refund. If you use 1/4, you can call the finance department and cancel before the lease ends > 50% refund. If you use 2/4, 30% refund. I have to confess I did not verify this against the contract language though.

I thought most if not all contracts now show once you get Audicare, you can’t cancel it?

I work for Audi in the midwest. Here is non cancellable no matter what even a day later. I believe California is one of the only states that has a special program I maybe wrong I go by my state.

1 Like