Signed: 2021 Audi E-Tron - $359/month + tax, $0 drive off + Max MSD, 24/10

Great job on this hack.

Interesting. Maybe on E-Tron, in the last week of March because of low inventory. I contacted around 10 dealers and non agreed with 10% and above. It might be due to the low inventory. This is exactly what they mentioned: “Their etrons were going fast because of crazy incentives so they don’t see why they should go for higher % off MSRP”. Please let me know if you find any Norcal dealer who is offering 10-11% off MSRP on Etron (not sportback) and accepts max MSD and all incentives.

3 Likes

Same here, all the NorCal dealer won’t go pass 10%, and marked up the MF to max!
Maybe this month will be different… we’ll see…

2 Likes

I’m also waiting for this month with more inventories. Let’s update each other :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same here. 7% discount with base MF was best offer I could get from SoCal dealers. Live in Sac, but travel to SoCal a lot so shopping both.

Still waiting to see April incentives…

3 Likes

Anyone want to work a double deal on one of these? I am also looking for one myself. I am sure if there are two or three of us looking to get it from the same dealer, they will hook it up for sure

Doesn’t really work that way

4 Likes

“Buy 2 get 1 free” is ingrained into consumer’s brain.

1 Like

Yes. Got 3 Fiat 500es a few years ago $50 including tax. Got 2 Alfa Romeo Stelvia’s for under $300. Got 2 E350s. So yes it has worked on a number of occasions.

Who said you wouldn’t get the same deals on 1 car? Besides, FCA could not make people to buy 500es, so they gave them away for free :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Has anyone tried taking this to a dealer asking for a match?

1 Like

You’re months too late. The lease programs have changed significantly in the past 3 months. Expect $2-300 more per month right now.

2 Likes

Try $4-600/mo more depending on trim since these are no longer being given away. Invoice max and more often a sticker car if you can even get one. Only two of my shops have in stock (even sportbacks) and trading for one is like playing Russian roulette.

2 Likes

Good point. $2-300 would basically cover the differences in lease programs and not cover any difference in discount.

1 Like

Hmm doesn’t sound like a deal anymore!

Sadly, that’s the case with pretty much everything currently.

1 Like

Still trying to understand the breakdown of the incentives.

Going off memory here, so I may be off slightly

$16750 total:

$7500 federal pass through
$4000 audi lease cash
$1750 regional bonus cash (most other regions were $1000 at the time, but CA got a bit more)
$2000 Costco
$1500 CA clean fuel rebate

1 Like

Thanks @mllcb42 - I thought the federal pass through was not applicable in lease

The federal credit itself is not applicable on a lease, however, many banks provide an equivalent value incentive to pass the credit on.