Signed: 2021 Audi E-Tron - $359/month + tax, $0 drive off + Max MSD, 24/10

Is $2000 higher really similar? Which isn’t to say that the broker offers here are bad, this thread just looks to be very very good.

1 Like

FWIW, I did notice quite a few brokers on the West Coast running out of E-trons.

Great deal. Congrats!

1 Like

Nice use of MSDs as well…Looks like they probably net around 14% return or so on this deal. Thats better than most of the BMW MSDs these days (but nobody beats Toyota).

Or go direct to the source without a broker fee if that salesperson wants more of these transactions :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

Great deal! Congratulations!

DO you know if the entire rebates is taxable? Costco and the CA rebate?

Yes, all incentives are taxable.

Congrats- get ready for a wave of folks asking for the deal lol

Congrats on the deal

Live view of OPs inbox
incoming the lion king GIF

4 Likes

May I ask why you went with 24m over 36m?

Much better RV

Deal cannot be replicated by original dealer per OP.

Just saving all some time.

Why f around and chance getting clowned?

I don’t follow.

If you know what you’re doing, it’s not “f-ing around” and you’re minimizing the chance of getting clowned.

So you lose the $1k at end of lease or payment doesnt factor in the xtra K

You receive a .00045 mf reduction instead of .00050. You still get all 10 deposits back at the end.

Dealers in Norcal often don’t go above 7-8% off MSRP. Only @AudiCarGirl4U offers good deals but she ran out of Etron fast. The Norcal market is a high demand high income market and the dealer know if you walk away another client comes in who is happy with even 5% off. That is why this deal is really exceptional and excellent. Congratulation and well done!

3 Likes

This is not consistent with my experience. Norcal Audi dealers are usually very competitive as competition is stiff here. SoCal is no exception. 9-12% is certainly achievable.

1 Like