SIGNED - 2021 Audi A4 45 Premium - $361/mo + First Month DAS ($360)

Thought this was too good of a deal on an Audi to pass up. 13%+ off pre-incentive. I am pretty sure I did the Calc right.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Audi A4 45 Premium
MSRP: $44,805
Selling Price: $38,900
Monthly Payment: $360.95
Drive-Off Amount: $360
Months:36
Annual Mileage:7500
MF: .0002
Residual: 56% - $25,090.80
Incentives: $3750: Dealer Cash (2,500); Costco (1,250)
Leasehackr Score: 10.8
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

14 Likes

Fantastic deal on a 2021. Enjoy the new ride, post some pics!

1 Like

Will do. Too much snow today, but will get some good ones posted soon. (Yes, snow)

1 Like

Congratulations! Enjoy the car and the deal, my brother just sent me pictures from Cleveland saying this isn’t an April Fool’s joke, there’s really snow here, I couldn’t believe it

1 Like

Killer deal. Looking for similar on a premium plus.

1 Like

It took about 3-4 days to get the deal complete.

2 Likes

Seems like a great deal. Is this the S Line?

How did you work the deal? May try to recreate it in NJ. :wink:

1 Like

That’s a sweet deal, people paying that much for toyotas and Hondas. An a4 in that price is a hard find especially with just $360 DAS

1 Like

This was dealer number 4 I went to. I had a target number in mind and saved the closest dealer for last (was a risk) and worked to my advantage. Was also end of month/end of quarter which did help.

This is the S-Line. I will try to get some pictures today.

Wow, that is great discount on Audi, as we all know they don’t lease well. Even if you bumped it up to 10k miles you’re well under $400/mo with no cap reduction or MSDs. Great work.

2 Likes

Right. MF is pretty low to begin with so wasn’t even worth MSDs and that hassle. Yes, I have paperwork for $375 for 10k miles.

3 Likes