Signed: 2021 Acura TLX A Spec FWD 36/12k - 375+tax $1738 DAS

, ,

After two weeks of back and forth emails with multiple dealers and holding out for the end of the month:

2021 Acura TLX A Spec FWD Blk/Ebony
+All Weather Mat Package

MSRP: $45,775
Selling Price: $41313.78
Monthly Payment: Pre Tax: $375.23
PA 9% Tax Incl: $409.00
Drive-Off Amount: $1738.43 (1st Mo + Doc, DMV, Tax)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00069
Residual: $27,007.25
Incentives: Conquest - $2500
Acura to Dealer - $500
Region: NJ
Leasehackr Score: 9.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Side Note: Carvana is picking up my ‘18 Corolla XSE lease with 2 months left on Friday for ~ $2,800 more than my TFS buyout. Easy Money.

8 Likes

Oooooo seeing the black on black ALMOST makes me regret my Apex Blue on Red. Looks so clean, also any reason you went for FWD and not AWD?

Had my A spec AWD for a month now and I love it a lot. The headlights and the sound system are my favorite features so far.

at least they got the tax right this time!

1 Like

The Apex Blue/Red is sharp I saw one in the showroom. I went back and forth on AWD vs FWD. I have a ‘19 RAV4 lease for work if I need the AWD, so I figured I’d stick with the FWD and lower payment on the TLX. I’m really impressed with the sound system too, and that it’s standard on the A Spec. It’d be a $2000 package if it was Lexus

The sound system is just out of this world. Speakers in the roof too, it just sounds amazing.

I came from an accord sport 2.0T so I’m used to the gear shifter and the 10 speed but I love the lighting as well inside and out at night.

You will have to let me know if you experience any problems down the road with yours!

1 Like

What Acura dealer in NJ?

1 Like