SIGNED: 2020 Volvo XC90 T6 AWD Momentum

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Volvo XC90 T6 AWD Momentum (w/ Advanced, Cold Weather, Protection, Red Key, 20" wheels)(upload://yNjmDPfr6ClOV9BVsCguUlFe9Jh.jpeg)
MSRP: $ 62,825
Monthly Payment: $ 600.55
Drive-Off Amount: $ First Month due & 10 MSD’s $6600.55
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12000
MF: 0.00065
Residual: 59%
Incentives: USAA $500, Loyalty $500, Factory incentives $3k (best guess)
Region: Dallas, TX
Leasehackr Score: 9.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

More details:
Selling Price: 54789, (so is net discount 8036 or ~12.7%?)
Gross Cap Cost: 57747,
Cap Cost Reduction: 1250,
Residual Value: 37066,
Depreciation: 19430,
Rent charge: 2189,
Base Monthly Payments: 21619.

Not sure if I have entered everything correctly, but the numbers show up close enough. I asked some questions here and they all helped. I think the numbers look decent to me, I didn’t want to go beyond $600, and my current lease was coming up, so I decided this was good enough.

Edit: Incentive amounts updated, added more details.

3 Likes

Enjoy your car! Couple of things, though: MSDs should be $6,500 and your discount is only around 8.4%. Also looks like the dealer gave your tax credits. USAA and loyalty are $500 each.
Fixed your calculator also (RV did not match what you posted, incorrect tax option, etc.)

Edit: OP clarified that the tax should be for GA, so I take everything about TX tax credits back :slightly_smiling_face:

He did squeeze in Tire and Wheel protection, which I think moved the needle from $599.99 to $600.55. In the grand scheme of things, how do tax credits work, seems like a good deal, but tax credits instead of discounts?

Yeah, looks like he gave you tax credits to offset lower discount. But if you also have tire/wheel there then the discount must be higher, depending on how much he charged you. So you maybe got strong discount and tax credits. Check your contract for break down.

It was supposed to be $360? ($10 bump in monthly payments). I compared the MSRP and payments to people getting the deals here on XC90’s and it seemed it was within a $1000 over 36 payments either way. This is the least amount of work I’ve done to get a lease, I called on Monday, followed up Tuesday and picked it up yesterday (its a 5 hr drive from my city), I had called 3 dealerships in Dallas area, one gave me way off numbers (Crest), Park Place guy never called back.

Just enjoy it, TX is tough place for leases.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m happy with the car!

1 Like