Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15,000
MF: 0.00109 (after 10 MSDs)
Residual: 59%
Incentives: $2,000 allowance
Leasehackr Score: 8.7

1 Like

Congrats!

Enjoy in good health! It is a really great car.

Nice !
Can you please share the dealer info?

Was your drive-off amount cap cost reduction or taxes/title/fees? Ie did you put money into the lease? Thanks!

It doesn’t matter. $2195 das is $2195 das.

1 Like

Sorry, then what was the amount being financed?

The adjusted cap cost isn’t listed.

$62,930 MSRP
$53,535 Adjusted Cap Cost

$1,127 CCR ($995 acq fee is probably in here)
$589 first month
$28 sales use tax
$450 doc fee
+$6,000 refundable security deposit (MSDs)

I never seem to get all the numbers aligned on the lease agreement form. But using lease calculator, if the DAS and final payment line up with mine, then I’m fine.
Beyond the base deal, I did purchase a Zurich Select Protection plan for $881 that covers road hazard wheel and tire, PDR, lost key, and most importantly cosmetic wheel protection (wife already scratched one wheel). I was going to buy the Volvo plan but that only covered the wheel and tires.
This cost was offset partially by the $500 Allstate Bonus Drive I just received.
Hope that helps.

If I had waited a few more weeks, a better deal could have been had with the addition of Costco. But C’est La Vie. I just barely got my outgoing Volvo grounded, which was important to me because of the MSDs I had locked in that deal. Finally got a check back for those.

Acquisition fee cannot be CCR

How long did they take? I’m still waiting on mine, but it’s only been a month.

Just over 1 month to get my MSD check after I grounded it. AutoVin inspected the next day, just before everything shut down due to COVID-19.

You’d know better than I :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I didn’t see it anywhere else in my deal. I guess what’s pertinent is that I had $2,195 DAS to take care of 1st month and any fees.

Ah, there in is my problem. I grounded after everything shut down.

Sorry to hear that. I’m sure once the documentation can get closed out it will be back in your hands, hopefully soon.

Just as a reference point, I got the final close out documents from Volvo yesterday itemizing the MSD returns. Took about 6 weeks from when I dropped off the vehicle. Still waiting on the MSDs check, but they acknowledged them and said they’d be coming in a separate mailing.

1 Like