SIGNED! 2020 Volvo V60CC Loaner (6K Miles), MSRP $52,655, $230 per month, 24/10, 5 MSDs + $1520 DAS + $935 trade equity

24 month RV on V60CC, V90CC, and S90 afaik are better than 36 rn.

1 Like

Interesting. Well either way, congratulations!

1 Like

Happens sometimes. During the 2018 firesale on S90s, 24 month leases were significantly cheaper.

4 Likes

great looking wagon and great deal op…

1 Like

I think they are still a bit cheaper judging by recent broker deals. Still not as good as the older days.

seems like a nice deal to me.

1 Like

After spending a little more time looking at the lease agreement and getting the calculator numbers to work, I got all the numbers to match up and edited the post accordingly. That’s what I get for trying to post in a hurry on a Sunday evening!

You should also fix below, since it is 19% off before $5,750 Volvo incentives.

Edit: now it looks like your pre-incentive discount is under 14% off. Did you change sales price from what it was in the original post? What is the sales price on your contract?

Your rebates are still missing the big one though

They are not missing, they are rolled in into his sales price, other than Costco and loyalty. But yeah, he changed the sales price so it is hard to gauge his real discount. He was messing with the calculator to make it match his numbers instead of entering numbers from his contract, I guess.

1 Like

Well yes, he got them, but what I was trying to get at was the “fixed” calculator still isn’t representative of the actual deal, even if it outputs the correct number.

1 Like

I think his $900 equity paid for sales tax also. He should enter his “agreed upon” sales price or gross cap cost from the contract.

What I have in there are exactly from the contract. The first time I was trying to do it from memory and I got it wrong. Once I put the MSRP in, adjusted the RV, put the rebates in the right place, and put the down payment plus the trade equity (all from the contract), it all worked out. So I changed the title and the first post.

As far as incentives go, I didn’t know about the 5k mfr incentive. When I asked earlier in the month on Edmunds they did not tell me about it. So I ignored it and just came up with the contracted “Sale Price” from the contract, and changed the description to “Pre-Rebate” instead of “Pre-incentive”.

I keep bringing it up, not to harp on you, but to be a useful data point for others searching, one should always normalize everything to pre-incentive. That way, you can actually compare against deals in other areas for the one value that is actually negotiated; dealer discount.

3 Likes

I have hesitated to put it that way because I didn’t know about it until after I signed as I wasn’t given the information on the 5750 incentive from Edmunds.

But I’ve reworked it, and will link it here as well as alter the original post. Here’s what I did:

• I took the acquisition fee, taxes, dealer fee, and license fees out of the sale price, and moved them into the calculator. They are included in the cap cost in the lease agreement, but I separated them here. I did not mark the acquisition fee as paid upfront.
  • This reduced the previous down payment amount by the amount of the remaining three items.
  • I changed the incentives to be $8250, which is $5750 Manufacturer, $2000 Costco, and $500 Loyalty

Results in the same payment, total DAS, and total lease cost. But you’re right this is more clear in enumerating all the incentives from the true dealer discount, allowing for an apples to apples comparison between regions.

Here’s the new calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Volvo&miles=10000&msd=5&msrp=52655&sales_price=43216&months=24&mf=.00029&dp=1182&dealer_fee=699&acq_fee=995&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=8250&rebate=0&resP=55.696&reg_fee=47&sales_tax=6.25&demo_mileage=0&memo=&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

1 Like

How does $5,750 incentive breakdown? I am in southeast region and I only see $4,250 lease bonus but loyalty is $2000 rather than $500?

I said $5,750 is on V60CC, not V60. Loyalty is $500 on lease, but Volvo lists both $500 for lease and $2,000 for financing, which is confusing.

Thanks so much for explanation!