Signed: 2020 Volvo V60 Cross Country, $54k MSRP, $429/mo inc. tax, 36/12, $429 drive off, no MSDs

After getting into an S90 in the August 2017 Costco event, I wasn’t sure I’d be able to stay in the Volvo brand with the same kind of deal in ~3 years. I feel pretty good about this one.

Same dealer I dealt with before and he was great to work with again. Nearly 12% before incentives and it only took a few text messages to negotiate.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Volvo V60 Cross Country - Fully loaded minus Lux Package
MSRP: $54,240
Monthly Payment: $429 including 9% tax ($393 w/o tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $429
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00029
Residual: 53%
Incentives: $3500 Volvo Lease, $1500 Loyalty w Pull Forward, $2000 Costco
Region: Midwest (KS)
Leasehackr Score: 10.8 yrs
Leasehackr Calculator Link: LINK

They had a sweet R-Design that could have been had for sub-$375/mo on the same terms but I just loved the way the CC drove with the AWD.

8 Likes

Nice to see that the dealer make it so smooth. Definitely worth the repeat business. Nice ride and house! Congrats :tada::confetti_ball::balloon:

Good deal and a very nice CC, congrats!

Very nice! I’m enjoying my '20 V60CC

2 Likes

Nicely done!

The S90 was great but this is a much better overall package - similar thoughts to your own. I wish you could option higher in the V60 but I realize there is a V90 for a reason. I’ll miss the buttery leather and ventilated seats…a little. :wink:

Great deal, and a beautiful car!

Just out of curiosity, since I’m in a similar position as you (leased an XC60 in summer of ‘18): I understood Volvo’s pull-ahead was 9 months, was your S90 a 24 month lease or were you able to get them to do a pull-ahead of more than 9 months? (Not getting too excited, but that would be great!)

Ah man…you caught my flub. I was thinking 2017 car, it was model year end…purchased in 2018. That was a lie. Post edited…it was Aug 2017 when I did the S90 lease.

Sorry to get your hopes up. :frowning:

No worries—I’ll wait patiently for next year’s incentives and just hope they’ll be at least as good!

Enjoy your new ride!

Really nice car! Congratulations and enjoy!

Awesome deal. Congratulations.

Which dealer did you work with?

That my friend is a sharp deal. I am like you. I have a fantastic deal from 2018 and the lease is at the end. I am only going back to Volvo if they give me a sharp deal like you got. Nice pics you posted as well.