Signed: 2020 Volvo S60 T6 Momentum - $47k MSRP - $350/mo - $1500 DAS - No MSDs

My first hack! After a year of devouring the info in this forum (and mildly harassing a few brokers). Thanks everyone!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Volvo S60 T6 AWD Momentum
MSRP: $47,440
Monthly Payment: $350.00
Drive-Off Amount: $1500.00
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12k
MF:.00090
Residual:$25,143 (53%)
Incentives: $4500 Lease Cash, $2000 Loyalty
Region:Northeast (Western Mass)
Leasehackr Score: 651.25 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Was super blown away this dealer would discount so much. Three S60s in stock, one was a 2019. This place is in the middle of nowhere Massachusetts so, idk, maybe it’s a drug front and they have to sell a car once in a while… :upside_down_face:

Picked it up yesterday evening. It was on low fuel and my wife made some comment about it. The sales guy apologized and said it should have been filled, took it down the street and filled it up for us. We were in and out in about 10 minutes.

If we’re being nerdy…
$500 Bonus Drive coming back to me (pending approval)
= $336.12/mo effective

2% Cash Back on $1500 DAS (credit card - 0% interest)
=$335.29/mo effective

Want to give a shoutout to @Bostoncarconcierge who, while I didn’t get this deal through him, STILL went to bat for me and lined up a contingency deal were this one to fall through. Thanks Mike!

3 Likes

New or demo? Nvrmind saw bonus drive.

Nice work, still prefer the thick Swedish wagons :wink:. May I ask why no MSDs? Volvo’s aren’t transferable so there’s no potential barrier.

1 Like

Decided not to do MSDS since we are trying to buy a house next year and don’t wan’t cash hung up.

2 Likes

As expected a reasonable and sane explanation. Best of luck and good luck with the house hunting!

1 Like

Interestingly it was listed as a demo/loaner on their site, but only had 129 miles.

1 Like

Secret, dealers will punch them to count as a sale. I’ll stop clogging the thread now.

1 Like

Not a bad deal. For 300 that would be a great hack!
Ps LH score is 12 only.

What about 299?

Or 298?

Or…wait…

297?!

Sold at 296.87!!!