SIGNED - 2020 Toyota Tundra SR5 - TRD Off-road package 4x4 - $48.2K MSRP 385/mo all-in 385 driveoff 27mo/12k

Coming off a GMC Terrain lease next month and was looking to replace with something a bit bigger. Loved the Tundra deals on this forum, got a few quotes from the brokers here to get things going but tried locally to find a Toyota dealer that uses Ally or US Bank to see if it can be done nearby. Only 2 dealers out of about 12 I emailed used Ally or USB, the rest responded TFS only and quotes in the 500-600 range.
Got this for $385.XX a month for 27 months, 12k mileage per year. This includes a protection package that includes wheel &Tire, paintless dent repair, windshield repair, and a few other cosmetic coverages. Given the feedback on here about US Bank leases (which this one is) it was a relatively cheap add for the peace of mind on lease return. I understand it is not a damage waiver but will help if there is any items before lease-end.
MSRP 48,233, includes upgrade package, TRD Offroad, bed liner, stepboard, all weather mats. Car sale price was 44,280 including the protection plan, which cost $250~ into the payments. This was about $500 under invoice, plus the $2,000 customer Toyota cash.
The Leasehackr calc comes off a bit different, might be due to different calculation of taxes and cap cost, but payment is 385 and change, 1st payment only at driveoff.
I asked if they used Ally but only USB was an option. I think I would have saved another 10-15 if they had Ally as an option.
Overall, very happy! This truck is a beast!!

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Toyota Tundra SR5
MSRP: $48,233
Monthly Payment: $385.43
Drive-Off Amount: $385.43 (1st payment only)
Months: 27
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00166
Residual: 77%
Incentives: $2,000 Toyota cash
Region: Midwest – Illinois
Leasehackr Score: 11.2 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

3 Likes

Awesome deal! I am also in Illinois and have been watching the thread of people in PA getting these deals. I will pull the trigger if I can find one locally. Sending you a message.

1 Like

Actually US Bank this month is better to lease through(aprox $10-$20) cheaper. Hopefully that will change in February.

Great deal. Do you mind sharing the dealership info?

Awesome deal. Thanks for posting. I am in Chicago area. Can you please suggest which dealer? Thanks in advance!