Signed 2020 Toyota Tacoma SR5 V6 Auto MSRP: $36,231 $346.85/mo $987 DAS

Hello All,

While I am waiting for the Tesla 3 to be built-I went on the website @Cody_Carter https://retracauto.com and saw some great Tacoma deals… sent an e-mail yesterday, Cody was so prompt and responsive, uploaded my credit app last night-so today I signed a 42/10K Tacoma SR5 with Sonar and Navigation, Predator tube steps, All weather floor liners & sill plates, Door edge guards, Mud Guards, Bed mat… I probably won’t keep it past 2-3 years anyway (so half year registration or warranty doesn’t matter) or even sooner if the market is right to sell…My credit was a bit lower this month, I paid off a lot of stuff beginning of August but I didn’t wanna wait till September as inventory was getting low (truck I e-mailed about was sold 20 mins before I got there) and decided to lease now.
If you are looking for Toyotas, do contact him-very smooth transaction

Interesting Fact: Every BRAND NEW car I have bought so far-has had a Bee land and linger on it the day I bought it-some kind of a Good-Luck-Charm I guess :sunglasses: My Challenger R/T, My Hellcat and the Tacoma all have had the Bee-Charm them :call_me_hand: :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020, Toyota, Tacoma, SR5 V6 Auto
MSRP: $36,231
Monthly Payment: $346.85
Drive-Off Amount: $987
Months: 42
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00306 (Ally Bank 7.34%-auto credit was below 690)
Residual: 79%
Incentives: $1000 rebate
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 9.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

2 Likes

I think you’re having a seizure in the 2nd to last pic, but enjoy the truck in good health. Already miss mine.

1 Like

Congrats on the truck, just got my Tacoma from @Cody_Carter a few weeks ago as well. Easiest transaction ever.

2 Likes

Haha,

Yes-LA Freeways, little bumpy :joy:

1 Like

Whoa. So you get a free bolt and then a tesla and now a Tacoma? Nice! Might be able to flip the Taco quick!! Try to see if you can flip it on carvana for msrp? Might be able to make $300 on this.

1 Like

Haha I wish I get the Bolt for Free…used that grant on the Tesla instead…plus CA only allows One EV Rebate from now on, and maybe one Fuel Cell :slight_smile:
Will keep the Taco and see what the value is within a couple of months…

Plot twist :wink:

1 Like