Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .0001
Residual: $15,604
Incentives: $1250 lease cash, $500 college graduate
Region: Southern California
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

1 Like

Have you considered financing it instead? These don’t lease particularly well but they do hold value well (and of course have Toyota reliability). $300/mo on a car with an MSRP less than $30k just isn’t a great deal.

1 Like

I’d say 12.5% off MSRP is decent enough - about what we got 18 months ago on our '19 Camry SE on a 36/12 lease.

It’s a thoroughly boring car though. On the upside we do get 36mpg overall, so are pleased with that. Residual on ours is 56% so nothing special but better than some sedans. Toyota quality is definitely not what it used to be, believe me. We won’t be getting another.

1 Like

Pay the $288 and sign it. It’s a good deal this month, if you like the car

1 Like

True, but can you shed some light on the issues you’ve encountered/unhappy with?

I get more money on leasing. We don’t use up so much miles. My last 2017 Lexus RX350 was only 22,000. 30k contract, residual is at $26k, we sold it for $32,000. As Jrouleau426 states that technology advances on new models, since we are leasing this car for our kids, we want a reliable and safe car. Plus cheap.

$288 with zero down and taxes included on a 10.25% tax rate I believe is a good deal, compared to programs like Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla. I know there could be better deals but most of them are never realistic or likely never to happen. I just come to the point that I feel like I am begging and not worth the time and effort to negotiate.

2 Likes

Did you check the Camry hybrid? I have some deals posted for them on my page you can try and replicate. They cost more but you get a lot more car and obv better mpg

Literally the first word in the thread title is “Signed.”

If you have a time machine I’d love to borrow it

1 Like

With those incentives i thought you would have received a better deal.

1 Like

How long before the new xse camry hybrids due out?

I’m not sure when anything is coming these days

1 Like

Me too. I have about 35 of 2021 Tundras in stock. Wonder when that’s going to be a good price for me to lease it out