Signed - 2020 SQ5 - 36/10 - $519/mo+tax w/ AudiCare - 1,000 DAS + MSDs - Total $562

Hi all! Details below. Can’t get the calculator to be exact because I stumped the finance guy with the MSDs, which resulted in them charging me too little by $75 (rounded total payments x7 +25 rather than each payment rounded x7). We’ll see if that sticks around or I get a phone call. Also got some all weather mats that aren’t listed on the docs. Overall, I think I did pretty darned well for a not competitive market. What say the hackers?

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Audi SQ5 P+
MSRP: $64,395
Monthly Payment: $562
Drive-Off Amount: $4,950 (including $3950MSDs (dealer did calculation wrong in my favor))
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00042 (.00007 after MSDs)
Residual: 58% (with audicare)
Incentives: $2,750
Region: SW (not competitive)
Leasehackr Score: 9.9 (10.1 without audicare)
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Calculator

6 Likes

Strong deal! On the regular Q5s in SoCal 12% pre has been the benchmark (closed one for 12% in Oct), I assume its a little tougher on the SQ5s & in your region

1 Like

what are the taxed incentives? great deal!

Thanks! Not sure specifically on the incentives, but Edmunds said 2750 and that’s what they gave me! I know that 1k somewhere was Season of Audi, which I beleive is a separate marketing allowance rather than an incentive, though I could be completely wrong.

1 Like

Nice deal, enjoy’

1 Like

good deal! Jealous of your gov’t fees (Seattle resident here with absurd tab prices). What’s the $499 dealer fee? thought that was usually $150

They get us in other ways! I originally came from NY where registration is about $30/yr. Here it’ll run me 2k or so for this one. Dealer fee is another one of those extras I wasn’t used to. It’s the “doc fee.” Believe it or not, that’s right in line with what everyone charges here (even slightly low for luxury).

1 Like

I’m trying to get a deal like this on this car, I’m in need on a new car next week

I just got a very similar car and paid a tiny bit more though was happy with my deal - well done. You did good.

By the way - what was negotiated sales price before incentives and before adding Audi care? Calculator says 11% off but I assume it might actually be $1000 lower Bc that includes Audi care?

Yep. Just as you expected. 1k less due to the Audicare.

So essentially 12.5% off MSRP before incentives, yes?

Yep! Dead on.

Nailed it. What was your strategy? I maxed out at 11% off - how’d you get them to go deeper? did you just make an offer… what was the approach?

I got almost the exact same car deal recently.