SIGNED: 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie 39 month 18k $535 $0 down

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 RAM 1500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
MSRP: $54,145
Monthly Payment: $535
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 18,000
MF: .00297
Residual: 58.3%
Incentives: $7,500
Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score: 9.3
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Big thanks to @NorthernMN for sharing the details on his deal! I wasn’t able to do as well as him but am still pretty happy with where it ended up.

2 Likes

Nice job, and the truck looks great!

Awesome truck ! My favorite model but I am leaning towards my first non american truck (tundra) bc the leases are half the price of rams like this

1 Like

I looked into getting a Tundra before I got the Ram. Can’t really compare, the Ram is way nicer and has a lot more amenities. You can’t find a cheap Tu dra lease here in MN. I did get a quote out in PA but by the time I ship it and pay a broker fee, a few bucks more a month I got a way nicer Ram. That’s my two cents on it.

Congrats on the truck! What bank was this through? I was gonna assume Ally but I believe you imputed some data wrong. MF, RV, and Acquisition fee doesnt seem right.

Congrats! Ally or US Bank?

It was through Ally, they have the highest Residual Value between them, Chrysler Capital and US Bank. They also had a higher money factor, but overall still came in quite a bit lower than the rest.