Signed: 2020 Ram 1500 BigHorn 4x4 Quad Cab

Thanks for the help and advise. Lots of reading on here was able to help me get this deal. I feel pretty confident with it. It does include $500 Public Safety Incentive and Chrysler Employee EP Code. They came out of the gate with a good number on a trade in that wasn’t worth that much which made everything go much better. Let me know what you think. I can’t figure out the Lease Calculator because it has paying all the upfront fees and taxes which we only put down 1st months payment. I think its a score of 12 years. If somebody can guide me on how to adjust the calculator I would appreciate it.

2020 Ram 1500 BigHorn Quad Cab 4x4 Hemi w/eTorque
MSRP: $ 46070
Monthly Payment: $337
Drive-Off Amount: $337 (First months Payment)
Months:42
Annual Mileage:12k
MF:.00007
Residual:50%
Incentives:$5500
Region:Midwest
Leasehackr Score:12
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Can you post a link to your calculator? Or post a picture of your contract (without personal information)? Usually what I’ve done with the calculations is throw the dealer and government fees into the selling price and it works out,since those fees are rolled up now into that price

I wouldnt go about it that way. Throws the whole picture of the deal off if someone was just looking at the calculator. What you have to do is enter a Negative down payment. You have to use an amount that correlates into bringing your drive off to the desired amount. If you have a calculator showing $1500 in drive offs but you rolled taxes and fees in with just 1st month due of say $400 you would enter a down payment of -$1100. Your essentially transferring that amount into the cap cost.

Here’s the contact. Sorry that took so long.

How’d you get the -$672? I feel pretty good about the deal, probably could have gotten another couple % off but 11.8 score isn’t awful. We got my wife into a new work truck and got over what the trade in was worth.

What the calculator gives you as Drive off I subtract 1st month payment amount. You are rolling in the difference into the adjusted cap cost instead of paying it upfront. It’s not perfectly exact. I had to adjust $24 to get it to align correctly.