SIGNED: 2020 Odyssey EX-L w NAV/RES

Hey guys,

I locked down a pretty solid Odyssey deal yesterday. My wife asked me to work some LH magic and flip a 2019 Odyssey we signed Jan 2019, for one with the rear entertainment. At first I said no way it could happen, but the more I dug into it, the more it seemed like it could happen. After the dust settles on the sale and I get my plate credit, I will have netted +$200 on the 2019. The April MF improved a ton over March, and they are doing Conquest OR Loyalty for $1k. Kids were happy when I got the classic Super Nintendo hooked up.

2020 EX-L w NAV/RES
MF: .00086
RV: 58% (12k/yr)
MSRP: $41,155
Selling price pre-incentive: $35,990
Incentive: $1k Conquest
Total $ due at signing: $0
Pre tax payment: $424

4 Likes

Bravo. This seems like a great deal. What was the total positive equity on the 19? Only $200?

I wrote the dealer a check for $267 for the neg equity, but I will get back $470 from my plate refund. AZ has ridic registration but you do get the pro rated amount back if you sell it. Funny enough a dealer I was in contact with wouldn’t sell me a van at the price above, but wanted my 2019. So the transactions were at 2 different Honda stores.

2 Likes

Matt! Can I ask which dealership/salesman you worked with on this deal? I’m in AZ and also looking to lease a odyssey EX

Sent you a PM :slight_smile: