Signed: 2020 Nissan Leaf SV w/ Tech - $30DAS $70.79/month

I was going to mention some thing on the same lines, they wanted a little cash for the finance offices lunch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol…i need to see the contract to believe this one…

2 Likes

Are you Mulder or Scully? Because it sounds like you “Want to Believe”. :wink:

8 Likes

I DO BELIEVE!!!

Congrats man, that’s a steal.

6 Likes

I am loving seeing that $30 in cash on the lease contract😁

1 Like

8 posts were split to a new topic: Help with Missouri Taxes

How do you get a deal like this? I’m so interested

Hi, CO person here. Can you refer me to your salesperson! Was there any option of one of the models with the upgraded battery? Thanks!!!

Combination of a fairly large dealer discount, Nissan cash, Federal EV Tax incentives, Colorado EV Tax incentives, local utility cash, and good credit.

1 Like

I would check either L H Miller on 104th in Thornton or L H Miller on Arapahoe in Centennial. I know they were running out of inventory but they might have some of the Plus versions left for a higher monthly payment.

1 Like

incredible deal. Is this the extended range model or standard range?

Standard Range model. But 150 miles is more than enough for me, since this is just going to be a daily commuter. We have a Prius for longer road trips.

Still a great deal, do the incentives apply to the extended range?

I believe they do. I think the issue with the extended range lies in the higher MSRP vs Residual. I think you could probably swing one for a couple to few hundred a month with the same incentives. Or try for a higher dealer discount.

NVM on this question

So according to edmunds, there’s about 13,375k of incentives on the leaf, including 10375 lease/finance cash, 1000 holiday, 2000 NMAC finance lease. Plus if you can work a dealer discount, I think this is pretty hackable. The problem is I havent yet gotten a dealer to play ball.

My only question remaining is since its a lease, what happens to the 7500 dollar federal credit? Does nissan apply it to reduce the price on the car?

So the federal tax incentive is claimed by the lender, which is an advantage if you have less than a 7500 tax burden annually. Because the tax credit isn’t refundable, you only can claim up to your tax liability.

do they apply the credit to the price of the car?

In other words, can i get them to take 7500 bucks off the purchase price?

For the purposes of leasing, forget that $7,500 exists.

Or, if it helps you sleep at night, assume it’s passed on in the lease cash from Nissan.

5 Likes

thanks haha