Signed - 2020 Mercedes-Benz C300 - MSRP $58,610, 36/10k $561/mo

It’s the first time I lease a car after I found the leasehackr and spent months on the forum doing the research.
I was looking for the CLA35 and A35 but just realized those are not good for lease at this time, so I ended with this fully loaded C300. I think the deal is good enough for me to take the action. Please leave comments if there is anything I can improve next time.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Mercedes Benz C300
MSRP: $58,610
Selling price: 50k
Monthly Payment: $560.17(with tax 9.75%)
Drive-Off Amount: $5,881.04($1,331.04 with 7 MSD $4,550)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00053 (0.00004 after MSD)
Residual: 56%
Incentives: None
Region: NorCal
Leasehackr Score: 9.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Calculator link

2 Likes

Are there no manufacture incentives? If so, your discount looks to be on par with what’s being had. As long as it’s base MF that you confirmed on Edmunds, then this looks like a good deal…

I think it takes you out of warranty, but MB this month was leasing better using longer terms, 42 & 48 (better ratio (100-residual) / total months).

Performance isn’t everything but I’ve seen some low spec c43 amg for this price (using the longer term structure). If you prefer all the options over speed, then you got the car you want anyways.

1 Like

Your research paid off - nice deal all the way around. Textbook execution.

How difficult were negotiations to get to a 13.8% pre-incentive discount?

1 Like

I think there is only $500 incentive for C300 this month? And yes it is base MF. It is the first thing I learned in the forum LOL (another one is not any maintenance programs)

Thanks for your advice. Using longer terms is a good point. I may have stuck too much to the 3 year term to be in warranty. I guess I just want to keep it simple for my first lease experience. I will keep in mind and explore more options for my next lease.

I did look for the low spec C43 with similar price but couldn’t find any good deal like the people just posted here, and I personally still prefer CLA35/A35 than C43 for my daily commute (better fuel economy, smaller size, new design), so C300 is a compromise… Hope there will be a good discount for A-class or a new generation for C-class 3 years later

2 Likes

Thanks! Actually I didn’t spend too much time on this C300. I was negotiating for their CLA35 and C43 first and we just came back and forth for the last 2 months. When I asked the C300 I guess they were just tired of me and glad to have a chance to finally close a deal at the end of the month. I told them I was not in urgent need of a car so it was up to them.

All MB lease comes with GAP by default. You’ll love C300 performance Set it to RPM on that BIG screen and you’ll love it while driving. I do it alot.