Signed 2020 Mazda CX-9 Touring w Premium Pkg

Just signed a 2020 Mazda CX-9 Touring w Premium package and 2nd row captains chairs. Please let me know if deal was good or I could’ve gotten better. Price on the calculator shows $331 but our payment is $335.

MSRP: $38,755
Monthly Payment: $335
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00075
Residual: 60%
Incentives: loyalty and lease cash
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 11.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Mazda&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=38755&sales_price=33925&months=36&mf=.00075&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=2970&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=60&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=9.5&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

5 Likes

Looks like a great deal. Enjoy the car.

3 Likes

I think it’s the best you could have done. It’s not easy to get 12.5% off on any Mazda.

3 Likes

$335 including tax or pre-tax?

$335 tax included

Congrats! Corona sales event is an excellent time to get a deal and help jump start our economy.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d call that a good deal.

1 Like

Seems good. Enjoy.

Will be all over a CX9 GT once we awake and if prices stay good. Was very close to signing just as the world went to hibernation.

2 Likes

Thanks! Please let me know how your deal goes with the GT. Good luck!

Very nice payment on a nice truck

1 Like

Nice job! Enjoy the car!

1 Like

FWD Model?

Yes, FWD. didn’t need AWD.

Looks like a great deal! Currently thinking about getting out of my current lease one month early because this deal looks pretty good and the uncertainty ahead makes me a bit concerned. If i can snag something between 350-400 with like 500 DAS, im going to sign.

1 Like

My quote actually went up quite a bit from the deal I had in March on a GT for 36/12 $1500 das. I was dealing with a popular broker here. So, I’m moving on from a CX9. Just too many choices/deals buy or lease out there to overpay for a car kinda long in the tooth. Seems Mazda wants to recover some losses - good luck with that. I think consumers will set them straight quickly. The 9 wasn’t selling well before the shutdown so…

@kone Interesting. I agree that the 9 seems to be lagging a bit behind the competion in terms of features/Cargo space, but having been in the market for a 3 row mid size in the past few weeks, I dont see much out there with better pricing than the 9. I was interested in the Palisade (I know), the Atals, the explorer, and the 9, and all 3 of the other vehicles were priced well above what you can currently get a similarly equipped 9 for. Plus IMO the 9 quality and drive is well ahead of the competition. My current explorer feels downright cheap inside compared to the 9, and the MSRP was 6k higher on the ford.

4 Likes

Just got a very similar deal here in Atlanta. Everything is the same as your deal except I did 10K miles and am paying $329 a month. Pretty crazy how much stingy Mazda is letting these things go for!!

1 Like

Love my CX-9. It’s the best car that nobody buys.

3 Likes

@Kvenus I am in SoCal too, which dealer?

This post is over a year old