Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Lexus ES350 F Sport
MSRP: $52105
Monthly Payment: $461.32
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7500
MF: 0.0001
Residual: 52%
Incentives: $5000 Lexus Lease Cash, $1500 Lexus Loyalty, $461.32 (covered 1st month)
Region: Southern CA
Leasehackr Score: 10.6
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Good discount. Solid incentives. Low MF, and still $460 for a low mileage ES350 lease…cot damn. Seems like too much money, but you literally can’t do much better than you did.

2 Likes

Good deal. Congratulations and enjoy the car!

Really cmon? Incentives are a lot right now. I know I shopped 12+ dealers in CA, and the best on ES350 you can get in terms if pre-incentive discount is 12, maybe maybe 13%. OP isn’t far off so I think its a great deal

That 52% residual really bringing the deal down. If that residual was any better this would’ve been an amazing deal. I mean its still a great deal and probably next to impossible to beat especially cause of that damn residual.

True- last month it was 53% (and still it’s better than the other ES 350 lines), but then again, last month was only $4000 lease cash, $1500 loyalty, but buyer responsible for 1st month.

Reached out to 7 Lexus dealerships around Southern CA. 2 didn’t reply to MY offer. 5 did reply, but only 2 even bothered to counter with an actual quote. They others just said- no way to get to the deal I presented- esp on F Sport.

Overall, pretty happy with the deal- esp since it was $0 DAS. Saw on ClubLexus, people were saying that they easily got 12.5-13.5% off in CA and 1 or 2 said that they had gotten 18% pre-incentive discount. Hats off to them but that definitely wasn’t my experience, but I’m ok with that as I didn’t want to grind away.

Only went in person so that my father could test drive and get the 2nd round of numbers. When we came to agreement, credit app done online, emailed a few documents, and drove down to inspect the vehicle and finalize the contract. One of the easier deals to do as ISM was easy to deal with.

That kind of discount takes time, but it was a good deal.

Norm on an LS is around 5-7% plus incentives. I found a dealer to give me 12.5%, which is about twice Edmunds TMV/KBB FMV. Took contacting and sending quotes to 10 dealers to get there.

Because you were $0 DAS, what was the payment before fees?

I structured the deal with $0 DAS- I presented the offer that I was looking for.

However, using the LH calculator, Driveoffs only w.o acquisition: $410 all in.

Driveoffs including $795 Acquistion= $386 all in.

That’s the beauty of being able to understand and utilize the calculator.

1 Like

Awesome. Great additional points to add to the community.

1 Like