Signed 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland

Unbelievable deal (IMHO) called to get 2020 limited and dude says maybe I can get you into a Overland. I think “not bloody likely “. After driving the Ltd he says want to see overland numbers (now comes the good part) the Ltd has about 6000 in rebates, the O has about 12000! Air suspension, ventilated seats, pano roof, twin pipes, upgraded stereo. I am still in disbelief and the car is now sitting in my driveway! Not sure if these numbers will hold up in June but as I’ve posted here before and wanted to share my incredible luck. Oh bra they are reimbursing me 1100 for last two payments and the lease disposition fee. Good luck!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: 51500
Monthly Payment: $399
Drive-Off Amount: $2000
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12000
MF:
Residual:
Incentives:12000
Region:NY
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

4 Likes

What was the selling price before incentives? Would be good reference for future buyers. Lease contract with personal info blanked works too.

Certainly one of the better JGC overland deals we’ve seen here.

1 Like

Would you mind sharing the dealer and sales person contact ? I’m in the market and would take that deal tomorrow if I could get it.
Thank you

Wow, great price you got there. I’m interested in getting a deal like that, as I’m currently in Grand Cherokee Summit and the lease was extended due to COVID. Time for it to go back and $399 is tempting!

Call Jason at Bedford Jeep!

2 Likes

Is the dealer in PA?

Bedford Hills NY

1 Like

Thank you very much. Was the lease through Chrysler Capital or another party (e.g., credit union)?

It was a local cu!

Spoke to Jason yesterday and he couldn’t do that deal for me☹️. He said $499! You got a great deal! Good luck with your new ride.

1 Like

Awesome deal man. Can you provide selling price and what the rebates were?

Did you have Grand Cherokee loyalty?

I have been in the car business on and off since 2012. I must say it is not the norm and I am very grateful. Thrilled in fact!

Yes I did!

Yep, this great deal is not replicatable without it.

In all honesty I never requested detail! It was around 11750 in rebates. My numbers are now on a contract (lease agreement) and the car is sitting in my driveway! So it’s all good! Again I thank Jason and Bedford Jeep! I’m a believer!!!

1 Like

Great Deal Jeep Of Westbury was running a similar special lease loyalty rebate , must have a jeep already to get 319 mo for GC Overland 7500 miles per year 39 months. Everyone else started without loyalty 399. So 12k miles is excellent choice with your loyalty credits.

There suppose to release a new GC body style for 2021 but covid delayed it wonder if its worth getting one soon or wait for 2021 style

Man that place is a scam. If you want 10k they want 50 or more a month. If you have extra rebate like truecar, you split half with the dealer.

You have my attention. Wow.

2 Likes