Signed: 2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland $48k MSRP, $426/mo, 42/10, $426 DAS

Hats off to this forum for educating a first time leaser on all the fine details behind leasing. The first dealer I visited confirmed that using the US Bank MF and residual was best bank option but didn’t have a lot of inventory. 42 mo ended up being the sweet spot for me personally for the fact that residual only dropped 2 pts from 36 mo, the MF was the same, and it meant I would have 4 summers with the Jeep vs. 3. With the second dealer I was able to negotiate directly with the sales manager and avoid the BS now that I had established US bank terms. Price negotiation is a longer story… I know this isn’t a blockbuster deal (especially with full MD sales tax baked in) but I’m happy with it and according to the calculator its a bit better than the advertised $239/mo leases for sport S gladiators with $37k MSRP and $3.5k down before taxes/fees.

2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland w/ options
MSRP: $48k
Sale Price: $40k after all incentives
Monthly Payment: $426
Drive-Off Amount: $426
Months: 42
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00125
Residual: 62%
Incentives: $2k Jeep, $500 Dealer Cash, $500 affiliate employer
Region: MD
Leasehackr Score: ~10.2

2 Likes

Congrats. Share some photos.

1 Like

This is a great deal with md tax. Would be about $40/mo less in most other states.

2 Likes

2 Likes

:+1: looks good.

1 Like

My god they’re so ugly theyre awesome. Need to take the roof and doors off that thing

3 Likes

@Jrouleau426 It’s no cybertruck but they tried.