Signed - 2020 Jeep GC Overland $54.5k - $390/monthly with $2990 DAS

, ,

Got this deal on 6/30/20 which was financed thru a local credit union.

2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (v6) - includes HK sound and Protech II
MSRP: $54,580
Monthly Payment: $390 (if I didn’t pay taxes upfront it would have been $454 + 1st payment and dmv, but was looking to go with a lower payment instead)
Drive-Off Amount: $2990 = 1st payment, dmv, and taxes
Months: 39
Annual Mileage:12
MF:.00122
Residual: 53%
Incentives: $9000 - taxed rebates
Region:NY
Leasehackr Score: 10.8
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

3 Likes

Not a bad deal overall. Dealers been stingy on these things. Cant believe LI dealers have been selling them at almost msrp.

That’s crazy with a new GC due out soon.

Tried to push for 13-15% off msrp with the other dealerships with the crazy rebates by CC, but no one wanted to discount it over 10%.

10% is pretty good for LI. Based on my search of local dealers.

Yeah, tell me about it. I had a manager call me up last month and flat out tell me to wait till July. Deals wont be good for June. Dealers I visited seem packed too. Every salesman was talking to someone.

I don’t know why they would say such a thing lol. Dealers are continuing to raise prices due to inventory restrictions.

Only thing in the jeep family that got better this month is the Compass.

Nice deal :+1:

Because i explained what i was looking for and knew all rebates and programs? Not sure but he siad wait till next month as we should be more aggressive in pricing. No promises just his opinion and that they would not discount it in June.

1 Like

What was it that you were specifically looking for?

I think he was feeding you some BS to be honest. Demand for cars is through the roof and supply is below the basement. Prices are going up not down.

Well we will see. A broker here already posting good deals on Overlands and HA. So remains to be seen. Had a dealer that says he is getting a shipment of 35 Overlands so will reach to him again.

hello @zematis, could you share some details on $9000 taxable rebates? like any restriction or qualification requirement for those ?
thanks

HJ

The deal was financed thru a local credit union, so not sure what exact rebates he applied there :man_shrugging:, but with CC i was at 7.5k.

Do you mind sharing the dealership? The best deal I saw was $495 with everything rolled in.

What is it with Long Island and White Grand Cherokees? :man_shrugging:

These are nice trucks but way due for an overhaul. This model/body has been out since 2012!!

New GC is right around the corner…

Seems alittle high? There’s a broker here advertising these for $329 + inceptions on 39/10. Alittle late now but would be beneficial for anyone else looking at this truck…

1 Like

I have a 2015 GC Summit, very similar to Overland. Great suv, you will love it, enjoy!

1 Like

Check you PM.

Thanks. It’s a really great car and having a lot of fun. Cant wait test it out in the snow :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::wink::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hudson Valley CU?

Can any of you experts in SoCal help me negotiate a good deal on a Jeep 2020 Gladiator