Signed: 2020 Honda Odyssey EX-L w/Navi/RES

Let’s see some trophy garage pics!!

4 Likes

Love it! Very jealous :sob:

1 Like

So there is $1K dealer cash available if we lease or finance on this model? I don’t qualify for the $1K loyalty.

Nice pics! Looks great in Lunar Silver.

Pro tip: Use the HDMI and get the Super Nintendo classic set up for the ultimate minivan flex

7 Likes

Will do :slight_smile:

awesome deal!

Hi, would you please share your dealer sales sheet.

sent you an email

Hello!

I am actually in the market for a minivan. Just had our 2nd kid a few weeks ago. I live in NYC, which isn’t very far. Do you mind sharing the dealership info/saleperson with me?

Thanks!

question: i we have an acura are we entitled to honda loyalty?? not sure how it works. thanks

last question: costco card - did you go through costco on initial meeting or just threw in the membership during negotiations?? thanks again

$1,000 toward the lease or purchase of a new 2020 Odyssey
Available to current owners of any 2010 or newer Honda.

You need to go to the costco auto site, click on the $500 promotion, fill out a form, you will then get a certificate from costco to present to the dealer. After the purchase you need to go back to the site and fill out a survey, you will get a 50% coupon via email for parts/services/accessories (up to $200) once the survey is completed so if you are planning on buying any accessories wait for the coupon, i used the coupon to get the body side molding and the deep tray cargo.

Great deal. I’m looking for an Odyssey with the same options. Do you mind sharing the dealer/salesperson contact info?

thank you for that info. Appreciate the help

hi @marcusmelo, can you please share your dealer sales sheet. TIA

What dealer did you go through in MD? I’m in the market for the same van in MD.

1 Like

Hi,

Can you share your deal detail? Does the Selling price pre-incentive included any down-payment or trade in? I checked with the Houston Local dealer and they cant seem to understand the $33,750 price. I would appreciate if you can provide more info.

Thank you.